6

y/n POV

As you and Jungkook glided around the room, you were exceptionally grateful to Lord Yoongi for giving you his cake. You knew if you had stayed in the state you were in, you would have fainted in front of everyone.

The best part of the dance was that Lord Jungkook was perfectly charming. He made funny little comments that made you laugh. And not just little, forced laughs, but hearty ones that made you step out of place during the dance. When the song had ended, you and Jungkook stepped to the side. You didn't want the handsome man next to you to know, but you were completely out of breath. You hadn't danced like that in a long time; maybe ever.

"You're an amazing dancer, princess," Jungkook said happily.

"Oh, Sir Jungkook, I bet you say that to all the princesses you dance with."

His eyes lit up as he laughed long and hard. When he gained his composure, he spoke again. "Please princess, I beg of you, called me Jungkook."

You smiled smally. "Alright then, Jungkook." You drew out his name causing him to erupt in chuckles again.

            While the two of you stood, enjoying each other's lighthearted presence, the man you had come to know as Sir Jin appeared by your side

While the two of you stood, enjoying each other's lighthearted presence, the man you had come to know as Sir Jin appeared by your side. Your heart skipped when you made eye contact with him, noticing his kind and inviting smile. "May I have this next dance, Princess y/n?"

You smiled and nodded lightly. "Of course, Sir Jin." You glanced back to Jungkook as he bowed.

"Have a lovely rest of your evening your majesty."

You nodded politely to Jungkook and looked back to Jin, who had extended a hand for you to take. You placed your hand in his as the next song began. His friendly eyes looked down on you as the two of you floated around the room. His hand laid gently on your waist in a way that made you notice it; unlike Jungkook's.

He is very handsome. Your mind swooned. His soft lips parted as he spoke, asking you how you had been doing that night. He made a few witty quips and the conversation was lively. You got that comfortable feeling again and silently hoped that you would eventually get that feeling with all the suitors. It would make it infinitely easier to spend the next two weeks constantly seeing these men if you knew you felt comfortable talking to them.

The dance had ended and the absence of Jin's hand on your waist made you sigh. As the two of you shuffled to the side as the next song started, Jin kept your conversation alive. "Well, princess, my feet are both still intact."

You raised your head jokingly. "I guess I'm not as bad at dancing as I thought."

Jin laughed. "Don't get too excited, I'll have to check for bruising tomorrow morning."