13°

°~ Brother like ~°

                          °~ Brother like ~°

Hwang Chaerin never felt left out in her whole life. She wasn't attention seeker or something like that, but that's how it is when you are being someone's daughter. Even paparazzi followed her, but it was also because she was hanging out with idol. Or even fangirls approached her saying that they like her and her photos from Dispatch photoshoot(that was her only photoshoot tho).

She was fine with people ignoring her after all, she thought that Seyeon and Suho ignored her for a whole year

She was fine with people ignoring her after all, she thought that Seyeon and Suho ignored her for a whole year. And she didn't said anything because she respected their decision.

But when you are watching two persons running after each other and laughing, having stares, while you are trailing behind them is a little bit off. She felt like she was bothering them. Like she was thirdwheeling hard. And she hated that feeling.

Han Seojun was pretty obvious. How he looked at her, talked to her, even his body language was different around Jukyung. And that ate Chaerin. Is this how jealousy feels?

"In which way are you going?" Jukyung asks me. They were both looking at me as we were standing on bus station. I looked around and saw that Suho's apartment was not that far. I need to talk to him and now was the perfect moment.

" I'm going to walk to Suho's apartment." Suddenly both Seojun's and Jukyung's eyes widened. I raised my eyebrow at them especially at Jukyung. Is she...? Nah probably not. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number.

"Yes, Miss?" Soft voice spoke.

"Hey Maria. I'm going to spend night with Suho." Maria knew Suho really well, after all she is maid in our house since I was born. She was my personal caretaker, but I don't look at her like that. She is like my second mother. She knows me better than my own father which says a lot. I hear her sigh over phone.

" Don't worry, I will be really with him. He will call you later okay?"

"Okay. I hope that you will finish all your homework and that you won't fight with Suho." She says strictly. I chuckle.

"I can't promise second thing. See ya!" I hang up and looked at duo.

"Childhood friends, remember? Geez..." I say sighing. Jukyung laughs nervously and Seojun just looks away.

"Childhood friends my ass..." My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. But before I could answer, taxi behind me honked.

"No one called-"

"Get in Jukyung. It's for you. I will pay it." I say with smile, pulling wallet out of my bag.

"What? Why? Are you sure-" But before she could continue, Seojun just opened the door and pulled her inside closing the door afterwards.

"You can keep the rest of money. Drive to where she says." I told the driver as I handed him the money. He nods and with that he drove off. Jukyung waved at me. I waved back with smile. When she was out of sight, I sigh. I turn to see that Seojun was gone.

"What a jerk..." I muttered under my breath. I placed ear buds in my ear and scrolled through my playlist. And clicked on Close by Han Jisung from Stray kids.

I walked down the street, just enjoying the peaceful walk.

~

"Suho open up! I know that you saw me through security cameras! And fuck I'm ringing on this bell for HALF AND HOUR!" I shouted. Some people passed me and gave me weird looks, but I just glared them.

"What do you want?" Suho opens the door, his hair messy and he looked kind of tired.

"I brought your faves!" I say cheerfully, raising a plastic bag. He rolls his eyes and lets me in. I walked in his apartment and took off my shoes. I placed my bag down next to it.

"Are you okay? Who annoyed you?" I ask,jumping down on the sofa. I placed plastic bag down on the coffee table. He sits next to me lifelessly.

"Long story..."

"And I have the time of the whole world here to listen to you." I turned to him. He sighs and looks at me.

"I like Lim Jukyung."

There was silence, my eyes slowly getting wide. But after a minute I got back and raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that a good thing? Ah finally someone appeared in your life to melt your ice cold heart- Ouch what was that for?" I glared him as he pinches my arm. I noticed that he was kind of flustered so I sigh.

"Jukyung is really nice. I say go for it Suho!" I smile at him.

"But I did something to her.. Actually said..And she is angry at me..." He explains looking down at his hands. I pulled him over me and he places his head down on my lap.

"Suho whatever it is, Jukyung will understand that you didn't mean it. She is understanding person and she will forgive you. So don't sweat that much about it." I patted his head. He closes his eyes and hums in response.

"If you really like her then give your best. And if you ever need anything I'm here."

Then he started telling me about every single moment he had with Jukyung. I could see that he was really in love with her.

I came to him to talk about my problems with him. But in the end, I ended up as listener. Not that, I mind it tho, because Suho was kind of person who barely talked about his emotions. So I let him to talk

about it. I placed my problems aside because I saw that Suho needs help too.

I listened to him till the two in the morning and then both of us finished our homeworks and went to sleep. Before I closed the doors of the guest room where I usually slept, I heard Suho say:

"You really helped me. Thank you for coming."

And with that he closed the doors. I chuckled and walked in the room and closed the doors behind me. Then I passed the mirror and saw myself.

"Fuck! I forgot to give those back to Seojun!"