63

Chapter is dedicated too _1D_Imagine_

December 15th

Harry's P.O.V

"Zayn I swear to god! We need this done and completed by Christmas, I need that fucking tree! Alaska said that she thought is was the best tree she had ever seen, get that email done and get me that god damn tree!" I roar at him, him nodding and exiting my office afterwards.

"Idiots...idiots everywhere" I mumble to myself, standing, fixing my tie and walking towards my window that shows the the city below. I let out a frustrated sigh, turning and leaning back against the bar that runs around the window.

10 days till christmas, I'm having trouble getting a specific tree for Alaska, let alone trying to figure out presents for her and her family and my own, it's all a fucking mess.

I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do, i have ideas of things to get Alaska, I have a few things already but I haven't got that.. you know; main present that you would get someone who's so special to you.

My head snaps up when I hear the click of my door closing, the sight of her standing before me looking more beautiful than ever; light wash skinny jeans covering her legs, a Crème jumper adorning the top half of her body then a simple pair of white converse.

"Hey baby" I coo, pushing myself up from the window and walking towards her as she stays in place, tucking a loose piece of her hair that's fell from her loose bun.

I grab her face in my hands, pressing a hard kiss to her lips, her mouth opening for me to slip my tongue in, deepening the kiss; her hands rest on my biceps. I smile into the kiss causing her to giggle, breaking the kiss.

"Well Hello to you too" she laughs, pushing my curls from my face and kissing my lips once more.

"My building is officially full of complete idiots" I huff and she laughs, shaking her head. Alaska slides her hands down my arms, grabbing my hands and swinging then back and forth with her own.

"Why?" She questions, smiling widely then giggling when let go of her hands and wriggle my fingers at her sides, gripping her hips.

"Just.. things that I want them to order for you; oh fuck it, do you know that tree you wanted for christmas, the only that's like 10ft tall but you told me not to get because it cost too much? Yeah well, I got Zayn to order it and the order got mixed up with another and now apparently I've ordered you 50 boxes of camera lenses" I tell her and she laughs, hitting my chest causing me to stumble back, pulling her with me.

"Ow! What was that for?" I frown at her as she glares at me.

"I told you not to get it and you did anyway, your such a pain in my arse" she groans, rolling her eyes. She walks past me and takes a seat at my desk chair, spinning around.

"So, I want you to have the things you want, whatever you want you will get" she shakes her head giggling softly and stares at me with a amused glint in her eyes.

"What?" I question her but Alls I get my is the turn of her head so she's looking out of my window.

"Alaskaaaa" I whine and she giggles, beckoning me to pick her up. I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her thighs and lifting her so her legs are wrapped around my torso.

"So I can get off work now because their isn't anymore shows or shoots to be done until in 2 months so, if you want to go like, I don't know, Christmas shopping maybe?" I ask and she nods, placing a soft kiss to my jaw line then smiles at me.

"Come on" I grab my keys off of my desk and push he rip my body as she tries to get down.

"But all them will see us" she tells me hesitantly and I smile at her.

"Those people can go fuck themselves, I love you" she smiles and places her head on my shoulder.

I walk out of my office door and down the corridor towards the lift. I notice the sly glances of my workers so I glare at them, they immediately turn and get back to work, ignoring mine and Alaska's presence.

I we step into the lift and I set her down, she let's out a breathe and straightens herself out.

"So, are we separating when we get certain presents or..?" She asks and I nod, not wanting her to know any sort of her presents.

We hop into our car and I start it off, driving out into the streets of the city and drive towards the city mall.

"After this we will go see a movie okay? Any movie of your choice; Personally? I think 50 shades" I wink at her and she laughs loudly, shaking her head.

"Not with you, Absolutely not! You'd try to experiment with me or something, no! I recommend The Theory Of Everything" she asks and I chuckle, nodding. I reach my hand over to caress hers and she smiles at me, bringing our hands up to her lips and kissing a small kiss on each of my knuckles that are purple from hitting my desk because of my idiot workers.

"You need to stop hitting objects otherwise your going to break you whole hand" she tells me sternly but playfully.

"I know, I'm sorry" I sigh and park into the parking places at the mall car park. We both slide out of the car, jointing our hands and walking towards the door.

"So we'll get someone of our presents together and then we'll separate" she nods, kissing my cheek then running her nose down my jaw line making me hum and close my eyes then open them after a while.

"I love you" she tells me and I grin, twisting my arm around her neck as she grabs ahold of the sides of my blazer.

"I love you" I tell her and I press a kiss to her forehead with a small smile upon my lips.

My life is so fucking amazing right now