76

Double update;

2 chapters left!!

3 days later*

Alaska's P.O.V

I wake up feeling uneasy; again.

I look to the clock and see that it's only 8:47am. I groan but then place my hand over my mouth and rush to the bathroom.

I lean over the toilet bowl and spew my guts out. I feel tears rushing down my cheeks as I continue to be sick. that's how it's always been, every time I throw up, I cry.

"Hey hey, baby it's okay!" A sleepy Harry rushes into the bathroom and holds back the loose strings if hair that have fallen from my messily made bun.

I continue to spew, over and over again until finally I stop. Hiccuping and crying in Harry's arms.

"I'm so sorry, I smell over sick and I'm crying and I'm a mess; god, it's disgusting" I sob and he chuckles.

"Alaska, your not disgusting okay? It's just a little bug, come on back to bed, I'll go get you some water and a mint" I nod as he picks me up and walks us back out to bed. He sets me down and kisses my forehead then makes his way out of the room.

I sit and think, this is two days on the run now and there's something wrong. I have an idea what it is but I'm too stubborn and I denial to admit it.

I can feel in my stomach that something different but I'm scared, oh so scared.

"Here you go" Harry gives me a glass of water and a mint which immediately put in my mouth.

"I've got a book to read, in you go asleep" I nod and cuddle into his chest as he sits back into bed.

I close my eyes and try to sleep but I can't seem to be able too. I keep them closed for a good 10 minutes before I huff and look up at Harry weakly.

"Harry?" He hums and keeps his eyes on the book.

"I um, I don't think it's a bug" I tell him and he looks down at him with his eye brows furrowed.

"You lost me..you found me; no, I pulled out" he shakes his head and I sigh, placing my hands on his.

"There's always, you know the pre-cum" I say and he seems to be out of it for a second before he gets up from the bed, my hands dropping in my lap, he grabs clothes from his draws then walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Tears spill from my eyes as I sit in silence and disappointment of his reaction. The bathroom door opens again and he comes out dressed, he walks over pressing a kiss to my head then collects his keys.

"I'm going down to the pharmacy, I won't be long" I nod and he exits the room, leaving me once again in silence and disappointment.

I sit, staring at the blank white wall before deciding to get up and get dressed myself. I grab my blue skinny jeans from a draw then grab Harry's grey jumper; my favourite jumper.

I go into the bathroom and get changed, freshening myself up then fixing up my hair.

I look at myself in the mirror for a few moments then walk out of the bathroom and straight to the kitchen. I lean against the counter.

What if I am? What'll happen? Oh god, Harry's reaction is what I'm most scared of. I wouldn't really mind if I was I mean, i just got out of school but I'm old enough.

I shake my head and head to the fridge, taking out bacon, milk and eggs to make an omelette.

I mix the eggs and milk firstly then carefully pour it over the sizzling bacon in the wok. As I wait for the food to cook, I clean up the excess of the mess I made whilst preparing breakfast.

Once I'm done cleaning, I get back to the food and finish it off. I plate it out, putting extra bacon at the side of the plate and a glass of fresh orange along with it.

I sit them down at the breakfast bar then sit myself, ready to eat. Just as Im about to take my first bite, his voice interrupts me.

"I'm back" he shrugs at me with a small smile, holding up three pregnancy test boxes. I sigh, taking he boxes from him and staring up at his tall frame.

"Should I do it now or?" I ask and he debates it with himself for a few moments but then nods.

"There's breakfast on the bar, you can eat whilst I- well, you know" he nods and mutters an okay to himself before going to sit down, to eat.

I watch him chew nervously on his nails before he starts to eat rather quickly. I walk to the bathroom, closing the door after me and setting up the three tests.

I get ready and do what I have to do for all three tests then wait. I pace and page around the bathroom, agreeing and disagreeing with myself for about 15 minutes whether or not I should look or just throw out the tests but eventually I look.

My shaky fingers pick up the tests and look at the results. I let out a breathy laugh, tears flowing down my cheeks and I stare at my results. I place my hand over my mouth and let out a cry.

What will Harry say? I'm not sad about it, is say I'm more majorly happy with the results, all depends on what Harry now has to say.

I let out a deep breathe and open the door, walking back towards the kitchen, catching sight of a nervous and pacing Harry.

"Harry" I say and he stops abruptly, staring at me with that same fear behind his eyes that I had moments ago.

"Okay, so I don't know whether your going to be happy or not with the results but, just know that whatever you response is, it's okay, sad, happy-"

"Alaska, just tell me please!" He pleads loudly which makes me jump.

I hold up the tests, putting on a small smile and shrug.

"Your going to be a daddy" I tell him softly and he freezes. For a second I'm scared that he's going to burst or flip out but his shoulders slump and suddenly a huge grin comes upon his face.

"I'm going to be daddy... Alaska, we're having a baby together, oh my god! I'm going to be a dad!" He shouts in excitement, tears shedding down both our cheeks as he runs out and hugs me tightly, spinning us around.

He puts me down then frowns.

"What if I don't do it right? What if I'm a terrible father, I don't know anything about being a father! I'm going to be a horrible parent, I don't even know how to change a nappy-" I laugh and he sighs happily.

"Harry, just go with it; we're having a baby" I grin and grabs my face and presses a hard kiss to my lips before bending down and lifting up his jumper and pressing his mouth to my stomach making me giggle.

"Hey there little one, it's daddy! Don't be too hard on mummy cause daddy doesn't like when mummy's in pain, love you!" He says in a giddy tone.

"Looks like there's news to give out then?" I nod and smile down at him.

And this was the life I hoped and wished for; now I have it, with the most beautiful, loving man