34

Alaska's P.O.V

"Harry my boy!" A woman with styled brown hair jumps from her seat and squeezes Harry into a hug tightly then a small old man does the same.

"Son are you gonna introduce her?" The man says to Harry and he immediately pulls me infront of him and puts his hands on my waist.

"Mum, Robin this is Alaska, my girlfriend" he beams at them and his mother is first to pull me into a warm hug.

"Oh wow aren't you just a beautiful thing? I'm Anne, Harry's mother" she pulls away and smiles warmly.

"Hello love, I'm Robin Harry's stepfather" he hugs me and then we sit down on our table and order some drinks and get into conversation.

"So Harry how's your business going?" Anne asks Harry and he rests his hand on my bare thigh.

"It's going great, I've been off for quite a while because there was a little incident but yeah, everything's going great and all my workers are fine and I'm just getting into a new clothes line" he explains to his mother as he sips from his beer he order along with Robin, Anne got a wine and I got a coke since I'm not old enough for alcohol.

"That's amazing Harry! So Alaska, how do you know my son?" She questions as she places her now empty glass onto the table and I place my hand carefully on Harry's knee to calm myself.

"Well I was going with a friend to his building because she's one of his models and one of his workers had told him that someone from another company was in his building and he came down straight away but then I told him I only like to write and I normally just sing" I explain to her nodding and she smiles at me and Robin chuckles.

"Quite a crash in" we all laugh at Robin's comment and then the waiter comes over.

"What are your meals?" He asks and turns to Harry.

"We both will have the paprika chicken with rice, thankyou" Harry tells him quite harshly when the waiter turns to me and he quickly turns to Anne and Robin getting their order then scurrying off.

"Oh mum is Thomas' wedding in 5days?" Harry says to his mother making my eyes widen, he never mentioned this?

"Yes son, why?" She asks as our food is served infront of us and we all dig in straight away.

"Because I was wondering if Alaska could be my plus one?" He says casually as if I'm not even listening but I am and I nearly choke.

"Oh my! Of course she can be your plus one! I'll have to inform Thomas as soon as we leave!" Anne beams and places her joined hands under her chin and I put my head down and continue eating.

Once I'm finished I look up to see Harry staring at me in awe and Anne and Robin looking at Harry with smiles on their faces.

I lean my face up to his ear once Anne and Robin looks away,

"Punishment for not telling me" I whisper and he furrows his eyebrows then his eyes go wide when he feels my hand go further up his leg and onto his now prominent bulge, wriggling my fingers, pressing down hard.

"Hmf" he grunts and squeezes my shoulder, his arm now around my shoulders.

"Harry son are you okay? Me and Robin are leaving now" Anne says as they slip on their coats and we stay seated.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, see you later m-mum" he stutters and they all bid goodbyes, Harry shouting the waiter for the bill.

"Twice you've done this" he harshly says and I press down even harder once the is here and he whimpers, he throws a was of cash onto the table and pulls me up and towards the lift.

Once it opens he slams me against the wall and latches his lips onto my own, not taking notice of my lipstick which I now know to be smudged and all over his own lips.

The bell dings and he practically runs towards his car and we both jump in and head straight towards his apartment building.

"You have no idea how you make me feel" he breathes out and my heart beats so fast it feels like it's gonna burst from my chest.