Epilogue. Pt 2

3 1/2 months later

The birth.

3rd Person.

"Oh Mrs styles!" His voice rang through their home. Harry sped into the bedroom where Alaska was sat, a bag of crisps resting on her hugely grown stomach.

"Hey Baby, your home early" she kisses him as soon as he's in reach. Both smiling into their passion shared kiss.

"I can't believe I've gone a week and a half over my due date, like they mustn't wanna come out" Harry chuckles at her, pulling his tie from his neck, kicking his shoes off then laying down next to her.

"Imagine you lasted another month, the baby would be huge" Alaska agrees with him, handing the bag if crisps over to him so they could share.

"I feel so..content" Harry whispers, grabbing ahold of Alaska's hand and playing with the diamond ring that is settled on her finger. Alaska sighs and places her hand against Harry's shoulder.

"I always thought that I'd grow up to live a mediocre life but no, that is not possible when I'm with you, your just full of surprises everyday and god- do I love you" Alaska just listens to what he says, listening to how his words are said, watching his weirdly pink coloured lips move slowly.

"I love y-uh" Alaska groans and places her hands upon her stomach. She sends Harry a smile to say that all is well but then the shoot comes again- this time with a liquid.

"Oh god! Harry oh my god" Alaska looks towards a wide eyes Harry who seems to be frozen. Staring down at her stomach in silence.

"Harry!" She shrieks, gaining Harry's attention.

"God Alaska, what if I'm not ready? Shit! I'm gonna be a dad and I'm scared shitless, I'm gonna be a shit dad" Harry grumbles as he rushes from the bed, grabbing his shoes quickly then helping a groaning Alaska from the bed.

"Listen here you asshole, you did this to me so your gonna man up, get me to the damn hospital and your gonna fucking deal with it!" She screams at him, his face becoming flushed as he nods furiously.

They get all their stuff together, traveling down to the car as fast as they can. When they eventually are ready to leave and are in the car, Alaska Calls her father.

"Hello-" Her dad's voice is cut of by Alaska's scream.

"Ah! Dad it's happening" she breaths down the phone, her dad's gasp is heard then the click of the phone. He hung up.

"God Harry it hurts, please make it stop, make it stop" Alaska cries, digging her nails into Harry thigh, making him wince.

"Baby I wish I could, here we are, quick come on!" Harry parks into a space messily, rushing around to Alaska's side and helping her out.

"God I fucking hate you, you dickhead, asshole, jerk fucktarded little-" her curses are cut short by Harry's plea.

"Please somebody, my wife is going into labour!" God did he love the sound of that sentence- playing it over and over in his head.

Harry's head was all over the place, I mean- he was going to be a dad in less than a hour; if that. Harry didn't think much of the labour until now, he felt like his heart and mind were going to explode. His heart was beating so fast he could sworn that it's seen through his chest.

"Sir, we going to take your wife for a minute, we will call you back when we are ready to start" Harry nods and let's the nurse take a crying Alaska.

"Harry!" Harry's head turns to the sound of John's voice.

"How is she?" Harry shakes his head, running his hands over his face and sitting in one of the waiting room chairs along side Alaska's father.

"She hates me" Harry mumbles making John laugh, "She doesn't hate you, it's her hormones, she a hates what you've done"

"Mr.Styles you can come in now and you are?" The nurse let's Harry go to Alaska, John following behind shortly after.

"Oh Baby" Harry is quick at Alaska's side, her cries and groans making Harry very nervous.

"Oh daddy it hurts so so much" She sobs, john rushing to her other side to grab her left hand, Harry on her right.

"Okay Alaska, I'm gonna have to ask you to push okay? 1..2..3 and push!" Alaska pushes hard, squeezing Harry's and her father's hand tightly as she sobs loudly.

"Well done and again if that okay...push!" Alaska pushes again, a little harder this time.

Harry's heart is beating fast. Sweat is pouring across his head, his curls sticking to the back of his neck.

It's not nice to see the one you love in so much pain. He thinks.

"Good Alaska good! I can see the head, now one more big push for me, and go!" Alaska makes her big final push until she's can't do it anymore.

Small cries fill the room as Alaska's body deflates, deep pants coming from her lips.

"Congratulations, you've got yourselves a baby boy" the nurse smiles and take him away to clean him up.

"My lord, Alaska I'm so proud of you, I love you so so fucking much, wow" Harry rambles, pressing kisses to Alaska's head.

"My little girl is a mom" John cries a little, kissing Alaska's hand then leaving the rooms to give Harry and Alaska the privacy they need.

"Have you got a name?" Harry nods then looks at Alaska who is fast asleep.

"Uh yeah, His name will be- Caius Robert Styles- Cai for short" Harry tells the nurse as she writes down the name on the baby's tag.

"Call me if you need anything" The nurse is quick out of the room.

Harry picked Caius up from his bed and holds the tiny baby in his arms.

"Hey there little guy, it's daddy, I'm your daddy" He whispers down at the relaxing child.

The baby's eyes open to reveal bright green eyes, staring up into Harry's green eyes.

"I got a little mini me" Tears are soon running down Harry's cheeks as he whispers small words to his son.

He didn't know but Alaska watches from the bed, watching her husband cry and whisper small thing to their son. Swaying back and forth with a huge grin on his face and nothing could of made Alaska any happier than she is now. This was her Joy point in life. The point that everyone gets to at one time in their life, an overwhelming feeling of joy takes over her and she bursts into tears, catching Harry's attention.

"He's so beautiful Al" Harry says and slowly walks over to Alaska, placing Caius carefully in her arms.

"What's his name? Did you choose Caius or Jack?" Harry answers with Caius and Alaska smiles.

Harry was also At his joy point, looking at his wife interact with their son, the happiness was overwhelming and in a family that what it should be.

Happiness.

Love.

Care.

Real.

And they were all of that in one, they didn't need anything else but each other; they were the perfect family.

No mediocre.

It was perfect and Authentic.

The end.