10

Alaska's P.OV

What the hell was that?!

'Mine', what on earth does be mean by that and who does he think he is!?

Argh, he's so frustrating.

I need to go fine Lana before anything else happens, I rush back into the doors and search round until I feel a tap on my shoulder, Liam from before.

"I think you should come see this" he says to me panicky, we run back to where he said to go and I spot Lana crying in Harry's arms on the floor.

"Lana!" I shout catching her attention making her shoot up and pull me into tight imbrace I thought I'd stop breathing.

"Oh A-alaskaaa, I'm sorry I'm sorry so so sorry, I didn't mean to nearly tell Harry about the men touching your woman parts in the alley" she slurs and I realise that she didn't even get to tell him that part and by the look on his face he's becoming frustrated with the new information.

"No Lana you didn't tell him that part but I guess it doesn't matter now, but anyway why have you got yourself really drunk?" I ask holding her up with the help of Harry beside me who is also glaring at me through bloodshot eyes.

"You made me upset. Me sad, me don't like being sad, Lana love you, Alaska Lana besfriends" she slurs like a baby just learning how to form sentences.

"Alright I think it's best if we leave now" I nod and walk back to outside of the club with Harry and Kendall running behind him.

"I'll call my driver to get us and I'll leave my car here since I can't drive" I nod as he makes the call then puts it back to his pocket.

"Hazz! where you going baby?" Kendall squeaks with a fake sad expression and running her hands into his hair on the back of his neck.

It made me want to be sick right on the spot on how desperate and disrespectful to herself she looked right now.

"Oh yeah? and you make me want to me sick" she snarls at me, oh god did I say that out loud?

"Yeah you did Alaska Dillon and Kendall I don't have time for this so please leave" Harry's says and swats her off like she's a pestering fly.

"Huh, fine! I'll just go fuck Louis then" she screeches making Harry chuckle and give her the finger as the driver parks infront of us.

Harry helps me lift Lana into the seat seems as though she's asleep, I get in next and Harry after me, as he shuts the door I place Lana's head on my lap placing my spare jacket in brought over her and pet her hair over again.

The driver starts the car and we sit in silence, i take off my hat and put my hair up into a pony tail and take off the glasses placing them in Lana's bag then shutting my eyes and laying my head back.

I feel myself relaxing more and more by the minute but Harrys's voice snaps me out of it,

"What happened last time? full story" he demands slowly placing his elbows onto his knees and staring at me with an intense look.

"Non-your business" I huff and close my eyes again but he turns my chin to him and I open my eyes.

"Now" he sternly tells me.

"It was my 16th birthday and my mother was pressuring me that I should go out and finally get 'laid', I mean what kind of mother does that? anyway, I gave in and Lana said I should do it so we got ready and went to some club somewhere round by your building-"

"The supreme?" he interrupts furrowing his eyebrows.

"-yeah that one, and well after atleast 2 hours after we arrived Lana was wasted and was too busy making out with some guy and grinding on another while I was sat at the bar with only half a glass of wine in my system, after a while I got bored so I decided to go outside for fresh air. I say outside composing myself for abit and when i went to go inside someone grabbed me from behind and pulled into some allyway and I was kicking and screaming for them to stop and they just kept taking my underwear off while the other man held me down and after that- well you know what happened, he didn't have sex with me but he touched me and ever since then I've been clear of alcohol, parties and men. When my dad found out he got them arrested but my mother didn't seem to bothered by it, she always said it gave me a better glow about life, since that I've hated my mother too" I'm hyperventilating by the time I'm finished and tears streaming down my cheeks smearing my make up but I don't fix it, I just close my eyes and let out a shaky breathe.

"Alaska? can I ask you a question?" Harry asked me, his voice changing dramatically low

"Yeah, go ahead" I say in a weak whisper, he hesitantly places a hand on my knee then scooting a little closer but in a comforting way.

"First open your eyes please" he says softly, wiping under my eyes as they open with his free hand.

"Now, what do you mean you stayed clear of men?" I let out a hard sigh,

"I distanced myself from nearly every male that lives except of course my family ones, my dad and Niall. I just felt really uncomfortable with men around, your the first male to become as close as you did before" I tell him, looking straight behind him with a distant feeling.

"A-am I really?" he stutters with a bit if worry.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realise you was just there at the moment looking really beautiful and my thoughts just caught up with my mind, really I ap-"

"Harry it's fine really" I say placing my hand ontop of his on my knee giving it a pat or two.

"Oh okay" he whispers and turns to sit beside me again and stares straight ah-

"Alaska! Come back" Lana sobs in her sleep clutching my jacket tightly, my eyes wide as Harry's are too, he glances at me then to her.

"Please, just come back to me, your going to be alright, don't do it: please please please" she whimpers over and over again.

I place my hand in hers, twisting our fingers together,

"Shh lan, I'm here I'm okay, go back to sleep, everything will be fine" I hush her as she calms down to the sound of my voice.

"Your a really good friend" Harry smiles at me, I repeat the gesture the cuddle back into the soft seat, now feeling the cold hit my skin. Goosebumps appear on my arms and legs making Harry chuckle.

"Cold?" he asks

"Just alittle." I laugh slightly but shake my head as he takes off his blazer and places it round me Aswell as his arm as he pulls me to his side and in em rest my head onto his shoulder, yawning.

"M'tired" I mumble to him, pushing my face further into his chest

"Go to sleep then Al, I'll be sure to wake you up when needed" he softly says into my hair, giving my head a couple of kisses then resting his head onto mine, sleep pulling me in more until I'm completely out.