65

Chapter is dedicated to TatumShives

Next morning

Harry's P.O.V

"Hmm, H wake up" I feel her lips moving around the edge of my jawline making me smile lightly.

She traces her finger along my face as I keep my eyes closed to see what she does, leaning in to press a kiss to my chin she giggles after doing so which I open my eyes too.

Placing my arm hand onto her tanned back, I smile at her and she grins sweetly, laughing when start to get frustrated about the little piece of hair that keeps falling in my eyes.

"Damn hair" I grumble and she giggles, pushing it back into the rest of my hair and surprisingly it stays put.

"Good morning Sunshine" she smiles and I return it, pressing a sweet kiss to her nose making her scrunch it up after wards.

"Morning Baby" I groan as I roll us over so I'm hovering over her as she lays beneath me, as naked as ever due to us having the possible total of 4 rounds of sex last night, best night of my life is the way to put it.

What? I love her and I'm a guy.

"Come on, get up! We still have to visit your family, then get the last of our presents then I have to sort out a dress for you snob of friends birthday ball" she rolls she eyes as she rolls out from beneath me and stands up, grabbing a pair of her new panties and bra then throws my white Hanson shirt over it.

"Baby come get back in bed! We still got time left.. like a lot of time" I whine and she shakes her head, pulling the covers from my body making me grunt and turn on my stomach.

"Fine whatever!" I say dramatically, jumping from the bed and pulling a clean pair of boxers over my legs then following behind her into the kitchen.

"So m'lady, what's on the menu for breakfast?" I ask and pretend to look through an imaginary menu making her chuckle.

"For me? Pancakes, for you? Hm, nothing" she says with a serious face, turning around and reaching for the pancake mix in the cupboard but she can't reach which makes me burst out in laughter as she continues struggling.

"H! Come help" she whines, stomping her tiny legs and I chuckle, crossing my arms and shaking my head.

"You said I don't get any so neither do you" I shrug and she pouts, walking over to me and swinging her arms around my neck but I stay in the same position, leaning against the counter with my arms folded, she can barely reach me.

"Come on baby, if you help me then I promise I'll let you have all control over me tonight, imagine me withering under you as you pound your di-" she says slowly and I feel my cock pushing against the material of my boxers making me moan quietly.

"Okay okay! Stop, other wise were gonna be having rounds all over y damn kitchen, remember that promise baby, cause your keeping it for tonight" I tell her and she nods, winking as I walk over and get the ingredients out for her.

I end up making breakfast for the both of us anyway as she sits at the breakfast bar talking on the phone to her father about Christmas Day arrangements which is going to be spent with my family, obviously visiting Alaska's family firstly, beforehand.

"I have to give you credit for that, they where possibly the best pancakes that I have eaten in my whole 18 years of my life" she tells me and I look up at her, smirking, I Get up and take our plates to the sink and drop them in.

I turn back, stalking slowly to her, I lean close to her lips and poke my tongue out, licking the Syrup that sticks at the side of her mouth.

She takes in a heavy breathe as I trace the shape of her plump lips with my tongue, carefully kissing her afterwards and slipping my tongue in her mouth. I pick her up off the stool, swiftly wrapping her legs around my waist and walking back towards the bedroom which has both of our clothes all over the floor from last night on.

I hoist her up against the wall next to the door, pressing my body hard against hers, I pull away then attach my lips to her neck going straight to her soft spot and sucking, nipping harshly at the skin, small mewls and moans coming from her swollen parted lips as I continue with my work, creating the biggest love bite I've marked her with.

I carry on, going in one big circle until it's one huge looking love bite on her collarbones/neck, I pull back smirking evilly at what I've done and I also know that she will possibly murder whilst I'm asleep for this.

"What h-have you done?" She asks out of breath and panting, I let her down so she can observe her self in the bathroom mirror.

1 2 3...

"Harold Edward damn styles! Your sooo dead!" She screeches, coming out of the bathroom, I laugh loudly running out of my room with her just behind me and let her chase me around the whole apartment.

"You better be carefull for the rest of your life around me, there is no way that this is coverable" she snarls and I laugh harder, falling over the couch and onto the floor giving Alaska the opportunity to jump on me which she does, straddling me but hitting at my chest repeatedly as I continue to laugh at her punches, so much power and effort going into them but due to her hands being so tiny.. it doesn't hurt at all, it's like your being tapped softly.

"Your not even hurting me!" I bellow in laughter and she squeals, frustrated hitting me more and more and I calm down abit, rolling us over and pinning her arms down against the floor.

"Hey, calm" I tell her playfully but still stern.

"Harry my dad is going to murder me okay? He may like you but he's going to kill you- me, the both of us" she pants with a deep frown and chuckle.

"I'll buy some of that cover up powder that you get from the pharmacy or some shit that helps cover, spots n tattoos and shit like that" I say and she huffs, closing her eyes and smiling tiredly.

"I just worn must out, damn I could sleep" she whispers and I grin cheekily at her, wiggling my eyebrows which she shakes her head to.

"Come on, let's get dressed" I pull her up and twirl her around as we walk towards the bedroom.

"There is your burgundy jeans and black wool jumper in my top draw there from last week, they're washed" she nods, lazily grabbing them then shutting herself into the bathroom.

I throw on a plain black tee with my black jeans and my brown boots, combing through my too long hair, I sit on the bed and wait for Alaska.

"M'done" she mumbles and I look at her in concern as she looks around lazily then sways a little.

"Woah Alaska are you okay?" She laughs then steadys herself.

"Stud up too fast" I pinch her waist and laugh at her, pushing up both out of then room.

"Come on, let's go visit the styles'/twist's household" she giggles and slots her hand into mine as we both make out way out to my car.

I trip on my own foot nearly sending me and Alaska to the ground and she glares at me.

"I love you" I tell her innocently and she laughs, shaking her head.

"You an idiot" she smiles and I beam at her.

And damn right, I was sure that I'm was marrying this god forsaken beauty.