62

Alaska's P.O.V

"Come on boy! chief down" I giggle loudly as Chief jumps all over Harry, Harry trying his best to shield his face from the puppy's licks.

"Alaska? I'm back" I hear my dad's voice call from the hall, I exit the kitchen to see him standing with a wide grin on his face which makes me relieved but I still lightly frown.

He really shouldn't be in such a good mood, I mean she wasn't that nice but still that's my mom and that a as his wife.

"It's done, the divorce is over, your mother is officially not a burns" my dad tells me as he follows me back into the kitchen.

I slowly walk towards him and softly giving him a huge hug which he responds quickly too.

"Good for you dad" I tell him and he kisses my forehead.

"Thankyou my girl, now I'm going to lay down and get some rest; Hello Harry and now goodbye" Harry chuckles as he walks over to me, slithering his arms around my waist, placing his head ontop of my own and swaying us slightly.

We stay in a comfortable silence, the feeling of his slender fingers rubbing small circles on my hips, my skin feeling as if it's on fire, due to his touch and maybe, the alcohol.

"Are you Happy?" He whispers into my ear making me shiver from the hotness of his breath hitting my neck.

"Mm, I guess" I mutter and he freezes behind me, pulling me tighter against his chest and knocking my head to the side so I can see him and he can see me.

"Are you Alaska? Are you Happy?" He asks me sternly, gripping my chin in his hand and leaning down so his face is hovering over mine.

"In general; No, with you? Absolutely" I tell him and he frowns but slightly smiles at my mention of him.

"I'm so glad your Happy with me, but I want you to be happy all together and you will, I'll make it happen, I love you, I love you, I love you!" He attacks my face in kisses making me giggle and squeal at him.

"Oh my! Harry!" I laugh as he bites down on my chin.

"Okay okay I'll stop, come on" he nods towards the stairs and we both run up and up to my room, closing the door behind us.

"Shall we bathe together?" He asks me as he places me down on the bed, I nod telling him yes and he walks over to my bathroom and closes the door behind him.

I have no idea what he's doing but he's taking a long time. I start to get into bed to wait for him but I'm interrupted by a thump coming from the bathroom.

"Harry?" I shout and I hear shuffling. I stand up and walk over to the door only for it to be opened before I reach it.

"I'm fine, yeah- I'm good" I look at him whilst giggling, noticing a shade of red cover his cheeks, he looks cute when he blushes.

I reach my hand up to pinch his cheeks but before I get the chance he grips my wrist in his palm and spinning me around so my back is against his chest, he chuckles as I gasp playfully.

"Come on" he coos, pulling me into the bathroom and shutting the door.

The first thing I see is small candles lightly lit and set perfectly around the bath tub.

He pulls his clothes off and I do the same, leaving us both bare; he lifts me up and places in the bath of bubbles, joining me afterwards and bringing me towards his body so I'm Inbetween his legs.

"This will help you Relax" Harry whispers in my ear whilst squirting shampoo onto his hand then massaging it into my hair.

"That feels nice" I shudder as he continues washing my hair.

We both finishing bathing quickly, wrapping towels around our frames and exiting out to my room.

"Have you got clothes here?" I ask him and he shakes his head, ruffling his hair with the extra towel he picked up.

"Alaska, baby, we've just bathed together, we can sleep naked" he chuckles, dropping the towel from his waist then running over to me and swinging me around.

"Okay okay!" I sigh, throwing my wet hair up into a bobble and dropping the towel from my body. Joining Harry in the bed, he pulls my body tightly against his flushed chest.

"How's everything with you? You know, the divorce and everything?" He asked me hesitantly and I sigh.

"May not seem it because I wasn't really my mums biggest fan but it does upset my because, I mean- they're my parents, of course I'm going to be upset and ontop of that, it's nearly Christmas, I have to presents and after that I'm starting uni- god, my life's a mess" I stress, wrapping mine and Harry's joined hands around my body.

"Sh sh, baby" he coos, pressing delicate kisses to the back of my neck.

"Just sleep" he murmurs against my hair and I nod my head slightly, sinking into him.

We pulls the cover up over us until it reaches my chin, pressing his lips to my ear, he nips at the lone once releasing a quiet mewl from me which causes him to chuckle.

"Goodnight Baby, I love you so much" he whispers against the shell of my ear, his breath hitting my neck which makes me giggle.

"Goodnight, I love you" I breathe, Harry pressing one last lingering kiss to my temple.

The both of us falling into a cosy, peaceful sleep.

And I was just completely in love, really