69

8 chapters left!!

Question- is anyone willing to make me a trailer for this story? Please please, comment or inbox me if your willinggggg to do it or know anyone who knows how, thanksss

Christmas Day morning

09:35am

Harry's house

Alaska's P.O.V

"Harry! Harry get up! It's Christmas" I shout at him as I hit his chest for him to wake up. I pick up my pillow and hit him repeatedly.

"Wake up..you..lazy-ah!" I squeal as he leaps on top of me.

"Merry Christmas Baby" he grins, pressing a hard kiss to my lips making me laugh.

"Merry Christmas too you to Handsome" he chuckles, pushing his hands under his shirt that adorns my body and rests them just beneath my breasts, where my tattoo is- I almost forgot it was even there.

"Come on, I have things for you" I groan as he pulls me up with him and leads me into the living room with his hands over my eyes.

"I done this all last night, you best had like it, infact you best had love it" I tells me playfully and I giggle, gaping at the sight infront of me when he moves his hands.

A huge decorated tree by the huge window of his apartment, decorations everywhere; neat and presents piled up in a pyramid next to the tree.

"Oh Harry, it's beautiful" I hug him tightly and he returns it then Pushes me over to the presents.

"Open them" I shake my head stubbornly.

"No, they're going to be expensive" he scowls and grabs one, throwing it in my arms with a warning look.

I huff and start to open it as Harry pulls me down onto his lap.

My first present is flash perfume by Jimmy Choo, my second one is a pair of new converse; preferably black, my third is a Michael Kors watch, forth; Michael Kors Bag, my fifth present was a few new sets of underwear from Victoria's Secret and my sixth present was a box which Harry was quick to snatch away from me.

"Harry, they're all so amazing, Thankyou so much" I hug him and he kisses my head.

"I'll have mine later tonight, we beat get ready and get to your house so we can have our Christmas dinner, my family will meet us there" I nod and kiss his lips then look to the box.

"What's that one?" I ask and he smiles sheepishly.

"This is for later" I nod and head back towards his bed room.

"My clothes are here arnt they?!" I shout to him and he replies with a yes.

I open his wardrobe and immediately spot my maroon swing dress, black tights and my heeled Chelsea boots. I take them out and place them on the bed, taking a pair of my new under garments from Harry; the maroon pair and put them on, putting my clothes on afterwards.

I walk into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face up. Once I'm done, I take my make up out from the mini cupboard and apply it, foundation, eyeliner, mascara and my maroon lipstick.

I quickly brush through my hair, loosely and messily doing it into a fish plat then clipping some little bits of hair back.

"Harry are you done yet?" I shout to him as I exit out of the room and into the guest room where I see him throwing a Christmas jumper over his head with a cheeky grin.

"You look like a little boy" I coo playfully, pinching his cheek making him laugh.

"I know, I look cute" he flips his longish hair and smirks at me.