26

Harry's P.O.V

I'm excited to see this new in control side of Alaska.

She's never been the one to start a heated make out session or start something sexual but this... this is hot.

I pull off my flannel that adorns her body Aswell as the white t-shirt, then I start at her jeans, instantly ripping then down her perfect smooth legs.

"Mm, so soft" I murmur running my hands over her thighs, I stand back up and push my lips onto hers making her stumble back but she keeps her balance.

My top is pulled right off and we are back to hotly making out, I place my hand on her ass and squeeze making her moan into my mouth and I sigh in satisfaction.

I feel her hand untie my pants and slip her hands into them and start to rub me making me grin her ass tighter and growl lowly and push her back abit so she's not so far from the end of her bed.

"Mm Alaska" I moan into her neck and I pepper kisses all over it, she begins rub faster and I turn and sit down with her Inbetween my legs. She lowers herself so she's on her knees infront of me as she kisses down my tattoo clad chest, she makes her May down and stops at the top of my boxers looking up at me, fluttering her eyelashes at me and I almost become undone at the sight.

"T-take them off- take them off" i repeat raspily and she does as I ask.

She pulls down both layers off clothes letting me spring free and her eyes go a little wide at my size. Alaska places her small hand around me and starts to slowly and torturously pump, I throw my head back and growl squeezing my eyes shut as I feel her warm, wet plump lips encase around me.

"Fuck! Alaska, please go faster" I beg her as she flutters her eyelashes at me again and hums, the vibration making pleasure tingle through me and I feel myself become closer and closer to the edge.

She works her hand and mouth, her tongue swirling around me as she goes at a faster pace.

"Fuck! Alaska, I-I'm gonna oOh!" I can't finding my sentence because I feel pleasure and a shiver run through my body as I throw my head back, breathing heavily as I stare back down at her; smirking widely at me licking her lips.

"T-that was- you've never done that before?" I ask frowning in confusion and my breathing still heavy, staring at her a she smiles innocently standing up.

"Yep, first time" she nods and sits beside me and I shake my head in disbelief.

I can't believe that was her first time giving head and it was the actual best one I've ever received and I'm not just saying that because It's her.

"Well if I may say, that was the best blow job I've ever experienced" I laugh and she giggled slapping my head and claw like onto my lap and laying her head on my shoulder and I lean my own on hers.

"Well then, what can I say? these lips are magic" she giggles and I laugh aloud screwing my eyes shut.

"Wow Alaska Dillon, you are something" I shake my head and pull her back with me, under the covers and hug her to my chest as I run my fingertips down her spine that slightly sticks out of her back and I frown slightly.

"Alaska you need to eat more food, you have a good body, oh fuck you have a fucking amazing body shape and size but your spine sticks out and so you your hip bones and to me, that's worrying so please promise me that you'll atleast start to eat a but more?" I ask staring down at her right in the eye.

"I promise Harry" she kisses my lips hard and I add just as much pressure.

There's no tongue, no moving just lip on lip which feels amazing.

"Your so amazing Alaska Dillon, everything about you is utterly amazing, I guess your like... like my happy little pill" I whisper to her and she smiles giving my swallows a small kiss then falling asleep in my chest and soon I'm following in suit.