19

Alaska's P.O.V

"Alaska, Hunny wake up" I hear a voice say, making me groan and tangle into my sheets.

"Alaska, I have to leave" I open my eyes and see my dad over me smiling, I repeat the gesture and sit up.

"Oh and your friend has left a note and to pass a message on he said that he has to be at work today but he will see you later at 7:30 sharp: dress casually" my dad says to me while I reach for my phone.

"Okay, thanks dad- have a good day, love you" I say kissing his cheek then walking over to my bathroom.

I pick out my toothbrush putting some paste on it and then bushing my teeth. I can't help but think of last night: it was completely unlike me to be that way but I guess it's normal, I mean I am supposed to be a hormonal teenager that's horny sometimes, right?

I was quite shocked with myself to behave in such a way due to the fact I've been reluctant to any men around other than Niall or my father and it's quite weird that I feel so comfortable around Harry.

I spit out the toothpaste and rinse the remains out of my mouth then place the brush back into the pot.

I brush through my hair and then throw half of it it up and half down, I pull out some mascara and apply it to both eyes with a couple of layers, once I think it's enough I close the kid and go to my clothes.

I pull out a black loose Ramones tank top with a pair of white denim shorts and my white converse and my silver anklet.

I strip and but a pair of lace back underwear and then put the clothes and shoes on after. I pick up my phone and dial Niall's number,

"Niall?"

"Hey luna! what's going on?" he chirps through the phone, someone's happy today.

"Wanna come out for McDonalds? I'm bored I wanna do a something a little different today"I say through the receiver while making my way down and into the living room, only to see my mother giving one of her friends a new hair style.

"Yeah, uh of course! I'll text you when I'm outside your house. Bye Luna baby" he says, I hear a car door slam signalling that he's got into the car.

"Bye Ni" I hang up and place my phone into my back pocket.

I walk into the kitchen taking my keys off the side then back into the living room.

"Al , go and put something on that's more girly and stylish babe" my mother droans, I fuel with anger at her pressure.

"No mother, I will stay dressed like this, I approves, dad approves, Rayla approves, Harry approves, Niall approves but your the only one who doesn't, that's horrible! you can't accept your own daughter for who she is, and frankly I think that's disgusting because any mother would love her child no matter what but you being the judgemental person you are have to be difficult so no, good bye mother" I shout and make my way to the front door and opening it to see Niall on the other side with a saddened expression, I quickly press myself into his body and taking deep breathes.

"Calm down Luna, your okay. Your fine, love c'mon, your okay, it's fine" he rambles into my hair and kisses my head a few times due to the fact that I am really small.

We walk over and get into Niall's at and most of the ride is silent until he breaks it.

"Luna.. You-you don't have to put up with that, your 18 you could move out, you could travel, get away from it all. It's so horrible she treats like that" he says frustratingly while parking into the car park.

We both get out and make our way in,

"I know but I couldn't leave my dad like that, I love him to bits and I couldn't leave him with her, it would break his hear and mine too" I tell him and he just gives me an abrupt nod and I know he's aggravated with my reasoning but he go's ahead and orders before I can say anything else.

"Hi, I'm Zachary and I'll be serve you today" I see a fairly attractive boy if about 21 smiling towards me but then I realise he's not looking at me he's looking at my chest, making me cross my arms and frown.

"Hey douche bag-" Niall clicks his fingers "-eyes over her, she has a boyfriend" he scowls at the server and then orders our food and we wait.

"Here's your chicken Mcsandwich meal, chicken nugget box and 2 large diet cokes" the server hands Niall the tray as he glares at him and the server quickly turns away.

We start eating quickly, only noticing how hungry we actually are.

"I love how your comfortable enough to eat like a fuck-sorry, like a pig around me" Niall laughs while sipping some of his drink.

"I know, I guess I just got used to you" I sigh sadly making him slap my arm lightly as we burst out laughing making people glare in our direction.

"So" he huffs as he finishes the last of his chips.

"So" I repeat

"What's this crazy different thing you wanna do then?" he leans forward over the table playing with the my hair that's lying on the table.

"Well..." I start hesitantly making him raise an eyebrow.

"I want to get a tattoo"