75

3 chapters left!!

ANYONE UP FOR MAKING A TRAILER THIS STORY? Anyone?

Harry's P.O.V

And this party actually sucked ass.

It had to be the worst party I had ever attended; officially.

It had professors roaming around everywhere, tea, biscuits and fucking conversations about future professors that where coming for next semester was all I could hear.

Be grateful that your even here, at her graduation; you dick, after what you done to her, my subconscious scolds me and frown. I still, to this day, haven't had the nerve to forgive myself for what I done.

People out there have proberly done much worse that I did but still, it's the fact that I did it.

"Harry?" My thoughts are cut short when John's voice is clear. He takes a seat next to me and stares ahead at his beautiful daughter who I am yet to marry.

"I saw your expression when I said for her to travel the world; I didn't mean it literally you know, it was an idea, I'm sure she wouldn't go anywhere without you. She's completely in love with you, boy" I turn my head to him and sigh.

"I know- I'm completely in love with her too but like, I'm terrified to lose her. It's stupid I know, we've been engaged for a year and well- nearly two years but I can't stand the thought of living even a couple days without her. She is my life" i tell him and he grins proudly.

"I'm happy she ended up with someone like you, your her goodness, and she's yours; your each others destine" he says and pats my back with his hand before walking off.

I grin and turn my attention back to Alaska who is now looking at me. I wave at her and she excuses herself from her conversation, making her way over to me.

"Hey there" she sets herself in my lap, sideways and presses a kiss to my head.

"Hey Baby, you enjoying yourself?" I ask and she nods slowly before laughing and shaking her head, making me chuckle.

"It's more boring than I even thought it would be; Lana left with Ashton, Luke and spencer about 20 minutes ago and my mums just left in a taxi. My dad said he's leaving in about 5 minutes" She tells me and i smile.

"You want to leave?" She nods eagerly and stands up, pulling me up with her.

We look for her dad before leaving but it seems like he has already left, so we just go ahead and leave. Not before telling the head Dean a goodbye.

We make out way down to my car and once we are in, we are speeding off down the roads, quick to get home.

"Harry why are you going so fast?" She asks as she pulls off her robe and cap, her boobs pushing out of her tight fitting dress. My tongue swipes across my bottom lip as I watch her.

"Because, when we get inside, I plan to rip that long ass dress off of you, then your lingerie and fuck you hard but in a sweet way" I grin at her, my eyes hooded in lust.

We stop just as we park into the car park and demand her to hurry out the car.

I notice Tim isn't at the door; not that I care right now because the only thing that's on my mind is Alaska, moaning and whimpering.

"Fuck! This lift best hurry the fuck up" I growl and Alaska saunters over to me, lifting her left leg over my hip as she pushes me against the wall, pressing her lips to my neck making me groan.

I place my hand on her hiked up leg, and my other one is placed on her ass, squeezing and kneading the skin, she has an amazing ass.

"Mm Baby" I moan as she bring her lips to my sweet spot and starts to suck. The ding signals that we have reached my floor so I hike up her other leg and she wraps her legs around my middle and right as she can and continues her assault on my jaw.

"Fuck" I hiss as she licks a stripe on the now newly bruised skin.

"Jesus Alaska, What are you doing to me?" I growl and push her down onto the bed, licking my lips before placing my hands on the split on the dress.

"Sorry Baby, I'll buy you a new one" I coo then tightly fist the dress and pulling in two so it's split right down the front.

I pull it right off her body, her face still showing surprise as I rid of the dress. I push my face in-between her breast and suck on the right nipple whilst fondling with the other with my fingers.

Whimpers escaping her mouth as she fists my hair in her hands making me growl.

"Fuck" she mewls as I pull back, making a popping sound with my mouth.

I grab ahold of the hem of her lace panties and pull them down her beautifully tanned legs until they're discarded with the dress and she is completely bare beneath me.

"God, your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" I breathe, running my index finger slowly from her ankle and right up to her lips. I press and small kiss on her lips, her chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"I love you" I whisper and she smiles, whispering those three words back and I start to undress myself.

Once I'm fully undressed, I crawl on top of Alaska, pressing kisses up from her stomach and pressing a final kiss to her nose.

"I want to feel you" She nods and wraps he arms around my neck as I position myself between her legs. I take a deep breathe before pushing into her; deep.

A groan falls from both our lips, the feeling of her around me is enough to let go but I hold back.

"Your so tight and warm" I pull out then slam back in making her squeak. I get a rhythm going and before I know it, her nails are clawing at my back, screaming my name.

"Uh Harry!" She screams loudly as I lift her up and place her ontop of me.

"Ride me, Alaska" she nods furiously, grinding her hips down onto me making me grunt and her moan loudly.

"Feels good- so good" she leans forward, pressing her hands to my chest and her forehead upon mine and she rides me gracefully.

"Harry, I'm gonn-"

"Come for me Baby, come" she moans, her juices releasing all over me and eventually I feel my cock twitch, so slowly I pull my self out, letting myself release on her stomach.

She collapses onto my chest, the both of us breathing heavily.

"That was- had to of been the best" I breathe and she nods, agreeing with me.

I push her off of me, I go to get some wipes to clean off her stomach then launch them in the bin.

She cleans herself up and so do i. Once we're finished, I crawl in beside her, bringing her to my chest and pressing a goodnight kiss to her forehead.

"I love you" she tells me softly and smile.

"I love you more" and with that we are both deeply asleep, tighter in each other's arms.