50

That is the place Harry takes Alaska.

Alaska's P.O.V

"Of course" I tell Harry as the song starts and instantly recognise it.

"A thousand years by Christina Perri" I whisper and he nods, smiling; moving us around, swinging back and forth, his hands now resting just above my bum.

"You look so beautiful and sexy today Alaska, honestly I just wanna shower you in love and kisses but at the same time I wanna push you up against a wall where nobody can see and fuck you senseless, that you forget what your name is" he growls and presses me to his chest impossibly tighter.

"Well, Harry, you look incredibly hot right now and I'd be willing enough to let you do that to me" I tease him and he smirks down at me, twirling me round then placing his hands exactly on my bum.

"Har-"

"What? It's not like I'm going to slip my hand in and finger you until you scream so loud, you loose your voice" he smirks and whimper quietly, pressing my face into his neck and sing the lyrics quietly.

I have died everyday waiting for you,
Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

"You also have such a beautiful voice, so mesmerising" he runs his knuckles over my face and I lean into his touch.

"I'm scared Alaska" he whimpers and I frown at him.

"Scared of what?"

"I feel so much emotion with you and ive never felt this way before and it's scaring me that I might fuck it all up because of a mistake I make and it scares me to know that you could leave me" his eyes water and I wipe the dampness.

"I have something to tell you" I think how I could of possibly met his father.

"Come" he pulls me away from everyone dancing and down a walk of lots of trees, at the end of the walk is a small wooden built in pillow bed with lights above it, it was amazing.

"It's amazing H" I smile and he sends me a weak smile and I sit us down, pressing my hand against his cheek and bring his face infront of mine.

"I think I met your dad today Harry" I tell him and he snarls.

"My dad?" He spits and I nod, cowering as he stands up.

"Yeah, I mean my dad has a lawyer and when I met him he said, Hello, I'm Des. Des Styles and I freaked and ran upstairs" I tell him and he huff.

"That's my dad alright"

"Please sit down Harry, your making me feel anxious" he sighs and sits down and I place my self on his knee, my legs dangling Inbetween his.

"Look, I wasn't sure at first but then when I really looked at him, you could see the resemblance and that's when I was worried because you haven't exactly mentioned that much about your dad" I tell him and he looks up at me.

"I mean I still speak to him and all, I still have phone calls with him and sometimes meet up with him but there is always still that little bit of anger towards him for leaving my mum when I was only two a-and I also had an elder sister, she... died, she died of a Brian Tumor; her name was Gemma, you would of loved her, so carefree and so..creative If I can say, she would of loved you too, she likes to sigh herself. I guess you could aha we were just very musical and noisy children" he chuckles and my heart aches for him.

"Oh Harry, I wish I had of known" I kiss the corner of his mouth and his eyes flutter shut.

"Its okay, you do now- I'm fine with it really; I was 15 when she died and she was 19" I bite my lip and my eyes water, which I quickly wipe the tears away before they fall.

"There, you know everything about me now, every single thing in my life and I'm terrified Alaska, i love you so much that I'm scared and I know I'm gonna fuck up at any point and that's what scares me; I don't wanna lose you" he sniffles and I pull him into a hug which he clings to me for dear life, whimpering into my neck, sniffling when nose gets runny.

"Well, how about we go back, spend time with your family, let's have a nice time, forget about it" he nods, pushing me up and taking my hands in his, pulling me along as I walk behind him, out hands still joined.

"Well, let's forget" he says and I nod.

****

"And then, after that I nearly fell down the stairs all because Louis pushed me, I could've died!" Harry slurs, making us all laugh but I only giggle due to how tired and also how sober I am right now.

I look at my watch to see that it is infact 12:35am and starting to want to go home.

There is only Thomas, Rachel, Anne, Robin, Robin's Mother, Anne's Father and Katie who just arrived an hour ago.

"Harry" I place a hand on his shoulder and he turns to face me with a drunken smile.

"Babyyyy, your so pretty, pretty girl" she puts his hand on my face, pushing our chairs closer so our knees are touching, I have Harry's blazer on right now seems as he wouldn't let me out my own jacket one because he wanted to be romantic.

"Harry, when I said forget I didn't mean get drink forget; i'm really tired and I want to go" he nods and stands up.

"Right, we are off!" He salutes them all and they shout a goodbye as we walk away and towards the car.

"I'm driving" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No! I'm driving, I'm not even drunk" he sways and giggles

"No harry, get in" he gets in the passengers side and I get in the drivers side, starting the car and driving off.

"Baby" Harry whines and tugs on my hair which has now been thrown into a pony tail.

"What?" I sigh and look at him as we stop at a stop light.

"I Love you so much" I smile and bite my lip.

"I love you" I tell him and he grins.

"Don't bite your lip, baby girl it's distracting" he growls and places a hand on my thigh.

"okay, promise you'll go to sleep when we get in?" He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Promise"