24

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey there you are" I say as I notice Alaska laying in bed with Toby, I quietly make my way over and carefully sitting down.

"Hey" She whispers tiredly, carefully sitting up with her knees to her chest.

"Everyone's gone, it's just your mother and father down there with Rayla" I tell her, looking down at her smiling slightly.

"Is matt gone?" she asks me looking at me worriedly and my head becomes full of questions.

"What happened with him alaska?" I ask her pulling her to me side.

"Nothing, he was just horrible to my sister.." and I raise my eyebrows at her making her groan,

"..And he may of hit me.. once or twice, maybe 5 times when I didn't want what he wanted" she stumbles over her words and looks down, anger bubbling inside of me as I picture that man laying his hands on my girl but I don't show any of it knowing that Alaska will argue against me and I don't like it when we argue so I just run her arm and kiss her temple multiple times and then stand up.

"Shall we go down then? Is there any cake left?" I chuckle at her eagerness over cake, I nod my head whilst picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder making her squeal quietly.

I run down the stairs and straight into the kitchen to where the big spare cake is and set her down on the counter and stand between her legs.

She places her very cold and small hands on my cheeks and breathily laughs and I pout.

"Can I have a kiss?" I ask whilst looking down at her, she's still so small even when she's on the counter.

"Nope" she shakes her head popping the p and laughing making me frown playfully and pout my bottom lip even more.

"Ple-" my plea is cut off my her soft lips overlapping my own and she shuffles her self forward taking one hand off my cheek.

I put my own on her hips and pull her impossibly closer pushing when slightly back, I'm into the kiss and it starts to get heated until I feel a sloppy cold texture mush against my face, I'm instantly pushed back and Alaska runs to the other side of the kitchen giggling.

"Wha-you-, argh! Fuck you" I shout while chuckling, I wipe some of the cake and throw it in her direction and it lands on her neck making her instantly stop giggling.

"Hey!" She protests and runs to me and jumping into my arms throwing us both onto the floor and she's that light that she doesn't even make me groan as we hit the ground.

"Now were even" I smile cheekily at her as she glances down at me in thought and eyes full of playfulness.

She leans her head down and licks the icing off my face, kissing and licking it off making her way down my face and to my lips giving me a small peck and then sitting back up straddling me and I stare at her in disbelief.

"My turn" I say to her breathing heavily, I turn us over and start licking and kissing the icing from her neck as she hums in pleasure and just incase I pop my head up to see if anyone is near but the coast in clear so I continue even though most of the icing is all gone.

"Harry" she whispers but I carry on and take my lips to her jaw where her sweet spot is, i suck softly on her spot making her shift under me and whimper lightly.

I suck harsher and run my hands down every curve of her body as she shudders and closes her eyes breaking the small eye contact I wanted to keep.

"Harry! Alaska!" I Quickly get up, pulling Alaska with me so we can compose ourselfs hen running into the living room.

"We are leaving to take Rayla to a business dinner, we'll be gone until late tonight as we will be joining her, goodnight my baby girl" Her father kisses Alaska's forehead then nodding to me and wishing me a goodnight.

As soon as the door is shut, Alaska is quick to pull me all the way up to her room, slamming the door right behind us and jumping into my arms latching her lips to mine making me stumble back in bewilderment.

I pull back with my mouth agape and breathing heavily.

"Well this is about to get exciting" I Whisper into her ear then pushing my lips onto hers again.