45

Alaska's P.O.V

"Shut up Harry" I sneer at him.

We've been arguing the whole car ride about whether I'm going back to my own house or his and he obviously demands that I return to his apartment which I think the opposite.

"Don't tell me to shut up, fucking bitch" he mutters as we pull up at the café and my eyes well with tears, I can instantly can see the regret on his face once the words escape his mouth.

"No! Baby I di-" he starts to apologise, reaching out to me as I jump out of the car.

"Forget it, goodbye harry" I snap and slam the door closed and walking in the café, instantly spotting Lana at the back and shuffling towards her; she immediately notices my mood and expression, rushing to hug me.

"What's wrong?" She asks with a worried look.

"It's pathetic but is the first time we've ever argued and he called me a bitch but I'm very worried about my moods lately and he knows that" I sniffle and pull away from her, wiping my damp eyes and we both sit down at the table.

I see that she's already ordered me a coffee and I send her a grateful smile which she returns thankfully.

"So what were you guys arguing about?" Lana questions and brings one leg up under her chin, I scoff aloud and purse my lips.

"All because he wanted me to go to his apartment when we are done but I wanted to go see my dad because he and my mother are getting divorced, who knows how he really feels about it all?" I ramble and she laughs at my frustrated expression.

"Oh my god! Wait? Sorry- I just mean, I don't like your mother" Lana deadpans and I giggle.

"Yeah, me too" she smiles widely and places her hands on the table.

"Guess what!" She squeals and I laugh at her excited mood.

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend! Ashton, he's so amazing Al, he treats me so well and is always there for when I need him and oh fuck! His giggle is just the cutest, you have to meet him sometime? How about Sunday? wait thats.. the 15th of October so yeah, then?" She claps her hands and I giggle at her as she blushes a deep red.

"He sounds wonderful Lan, and of course I'll meet him and yeah that day is okay that in like, 2 days" I nod and she smiles.

"So what's up with your mum?" I ask and her smile falters. Oh god.

"She's not well Alaska" her eyes water and she scoots towards me throwing herself in my arms.

"She has cancer!" She sobs quietly and I choke on a whimper, tears of my own leaking over silently.

Lana's mum was always an amazing woman, always respectful and appreciated everything she had or ever got, I loved her; now she was more mother material.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry Lan, how long left?" I ask and wipe my tears.

"She has a month Al, a month! It's gonna fly by in no time and I'm terrified!" She wails and I stand, pulling her with me and outside, which I also spot something that annoys me.

Harry's car is still here as well as him.

"Hold on Lan" I grumble and storm towards is car, swinging the door open only to see him nearly in tears and and an angry expression on his face, he bangs his fist on the dash board, going to do it the second time but I place my hand under his fist before it comes in contact with it again and he snaps his face towards me, his yes softening in a pleading way.

"Alaska.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to call you a bitch, I'm just stressed out right now and I-" I cut him off.

"Harry, look it upset me, my moods are worrying me, it's our first argument and what you said hurt; yes but, I forgive you okay? I get that your stressed so I apologise for being difficult and I'll be round to stay later on tonight or cause your working home would it be okay if Lana and I come to your place? She abit shook up right now" I ask him and hope in the car as he nods and waves Lana over.

She runs over and jumps into the back of the car with bloodshot eyes.

We drive silently to Harry's apartment, the only sound that's heard is the sound of some soft music playing on the radio.

We park up in front of his building and all get out and walk silently straight to the lift and up to his apartment.

Lana rushes to the bathroom and locks herself in and Harry turns to me.

"What-"

"I'll explain later, don't worry: go do your work, we'll be fine, we won't be here for long okay? Just a little talk" he nods and kisses my forehead then leave to his office.

As he leaves, Lana enters the living space and we both sit down on his couch.

"So, how about that talk?"