74

1 year later.

4 chapters left!!

Alaska's P.O.V

"I can't believe that I'm graduating!" I squeal at Harry as he helps me pull the graduation robe over my shoulders then pressing a kiss to my head.

"I'm so proud of you Alaska! Now, you can set off and live your dreams, become the most amazing writer! I've read the things you've written and they're so amazing" he tells me and grin at him thankfully, pressing one kiss to lips.

pulling him along with me to find my father, mother, Lana, Ashton and Baby Spencer; yes, Lana had her baby, and he had to be the cutest.

I spot them sitting along the front, arranging places where they are going to sit so I shout them.

"Dad! Lana!" Their heads turn in sight off me and Harry hurrying towards them. I walk a bit slower due to the tightness of my dress on my hips.

"Oh darling!" My dad is first to grab me into a hug, swaying us back and forth excitedly.

"Alaska, I'm so proud of you; infact, proud is an understatement, your free do have your own writing terms, you can go off and find things to write about, inspirations and maybe travel!" He says and I laugh, nodding along then pull away to look at Lana, who doesn't bother to even warn me before she is jumping at me; her legs and arms wrapped around me.

"Lana!" I wildly laugh as she squeezes me tightly. I put her down and she ushers Spencer over who is being carried by my mom.

"Hey, Spency!" I coo, taking him in my arms and pulling silly faces at him making him giggle; so adorable.

"Gag-gy" he mumbles into my shoulder and puts on a shy smile when Harry reaches his arms out and tickles his fingers at Spencer's blonde curls.

Harry gestures for spencer to go to him which spencer is quick to oblige to, throwing himself into Harry's arms and pushing his hands straight to Harry's now, really long hair.

"Honey, I'm proud of you" my mum comes up to me and we head into a hug then pull back. Over the year, my relationship with my mother is much better now, she tried with a counsellor and she is even engaged to someone who I am still yet to meet.

"Okay, Alaska I think you should head on up and sit with the rest of your graduates" I nod, agreeing with my father. I bid a quick goodbye to my family then make my way up to the stage as fast as I can in my dress and sit beside a boy who I recognise.

"Hey, Jonah right? From Eng lit with uh, Professor Swain?" He nods and grins.

"Yeah that's me, Alana- wait no; shit, it's something else-"

"Alaska" I tell him with a laugh and he chuckles.

"Yeah that, thanks" he smiles and giggle.

"So, happy to be graduating?" I nod with a small smile and go to ask him the same thing but the head Dean comes to speak at the front.

"Hello and welcomes! Families of all fellow graduates, we welcome you to witness the moment that all your Daughters, Sons, etc; get the one special moment in life to be proven of their achievement in education so they are able to finally achieve their life long dreams, so first let's award; Jonah Allen!" I congratulate Jonah as he gets up to collect his scroll, everyone applauding.

"Layla Andrews!" A blonde girl next to me stands up and collects her scroll then makes her way down the stage and to stand next to Jonah at the side.

"Alaska Burns!" I smile and stand up, shaking the deans hand then collecting my scroll,"Go Alaska!" I look at Lana and Harry who are stood up and laugh at them, going to stand next to Jonah and Layla.

They carry on calling the names out of the fellow graduates until they get to the last one and I swear I've heard the name before.

"Luke Hemmings!" I see a very tall blonde clumsily making his way over to the dean to collect the scroll, nearly falling off the stage making everyone laugh. A light blush appears on his cheeks as he makes his way over to by the rest of us.

"Oh my! Your Ashton's Fiancés friend aren't you? Alaska?" I nod and shake Luke's out stretched hand.

"Quite the fall you did there" I tell him and he awkwardly scratches his neck and blushes.

"Now we all welcome, a man who graduated here and has become a long way since then; Desmond Styles!"

My eyes widen as I look to Harry who looks just as shocked as I am. He stays frozen, staring at the stage, white like a ghost as the man who helped my father with the divorce walks on stage.

He looks around the room until finally his eyes stop on Harry and his breathe hitches, muttering an "Oh my god" which echoes from the mic.

Harry is quick to stand up and hurry out of the room making everyone's eyes follow him. Desmond clears his throat, catching everyone's attention once again so he can start his speech.

I excuse myself and run in the direction that Harry went in, exiting the doors of the halls; I look left and right, sighing when I don't see Harry but then I look ahead into the longer hallway to see him sitting on the bench with his head in his hands.

I quietly walk over to him and stop right infront of him, reaching from his hands and pulling them from his face.

"Harry?" I ask softly and he looks up at me with dark eyes and wet cheeks.

"That fucking dick thinks he can come back to New York after 11 years! Fuck no he can't, I'm 26 now, successful, I have a beautiful fiancé with me! I haven't seen him since I was 15 and now he thinks he can just come here? Fuck no he can't!" He rages, throwing his arms about like a mad man.

"Hey, hey! Harry, what ever you choose to do from now on, I am fully behind you; argue with him, ask questions, forgive him, whatever but whatever you do, I support you okay? So, now I have my scroll; how about me make an early show at the after party just across the hall in the space area?" I say to him and he grins, wiping his cheeks then stands up.

I come up myself and press my hands to his cheeks, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips then pull back.

"God, I love you so much" Harry says and I smile.

"I love you, most"I reply, pulling him along with me to the next room.