46

Harry's P.O.V

"Mm" I moan as Alaska kisses the base Of my throat, sucking and nipping at my skin the licking the now sore spot upon my skin.

"Mm, baby" she slides her hand down my torso and into my boxers, palming me with her hand; my breath hitching in my throat.

She wraps her cold fingers around me and starts to pump slowly and torturously

"Jesus, don't tease" I growl and throw my head back and she runs her thumb over the slit making me hiss.

She pumps faster and starts to kiss my neck again and a string of swear words leave my mouth.

"Fuck! Shi-fuuuck!" I moan and she lifts her hand up to my cheek latching her lips on to mine, getting into a heavy make out.

I feel my cock twitch and I moan into her mouth making her him in satisfaction.

"Oh Alaska" I sigh, gripping her hips and pulling her onto my lap and running my hands through her hair.

"Let's sleep" she nods and we get under my covers; I pull her body ontop of my chest and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight Baby" I whisper and she kisses my shoulder.

"Night"

****

"H, wake up come on, you have to get some work done" I open my eyes to see Alaska dressed, hovering over me with freshly done make up on her face.

"You don't need that shit on your face" I grumble and sit up, rubbing my eyes; she gives me a confused look.

"Make up, you don't need it" I tell her and she smiles.

"Thankyou but I do, I look rough as hell when I don't have it on" she laughs but I really don't find it amusing that she feels the need to wear make up all the damn time.

"No, you don't, you look absolutely beautiful without make up. With make up, your not you, your not your natural you, it's like your wearing a mask" I tell her, frowning and she sighs.

"Whatever H" she tells me and exits my room and I follow her grabbing her arm and pulling her back so her back is against my chest.

"I'm sorry okay? I just think your pretty enough without it" I tell her and she nods, kissing my arm that's around her then releasing herself.

"Go get dressed, you need to start on the fashion show!" She giggles as I poke her side.

"I work at home babe, now you.. I'm not sure what your planning on doing today but I'm staying here" she leans her head back on my shoulder.

"I think I'll go down to the Café to see Niall then go visit my dad to see about the divorce" she shrugs and I remember something.

"Oh yeah! Thomas' wedding is in 2 days, I'll pick you up at about half 12 in the afternoon on the day okay?" She nods and kisses me goodbye.

"Bye H" she tells me, still standing infront of me with my arms around her, I don't want to let go.

"I love you" I whisper into her neck and she exhales.

"I love you" she tells me, running her hands through my hair and putting it in a bun.

"You look good in a bun! See ya later" she shouts and winks at me.

I shake my head in disbelief and laugh to myself.

She just keeps getting better and better.

It's short I know, sorry!