56.5

Part one;

Fashion show.

Alaska's P.O.V

I finish the last touch to my make up; plain and simple: eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

My outfit being a maroon flowy dress that reaches mid thigh with a leather jacket and my heeled Chelsea boots.

I hear my phone beep so I pick it up and see I have a text from Harry,

Outside my love. H x

I quickly send a reply and rush down the stairs to see my dad at the door speaking to Harry with a worried expression.

I clear my throat, catching the attention from the two men that stand before me. They both look at me with a small smile and send one back but when I see my dad's slightly dilated pupils, eyes red, I scoff and push him aside.

"Al, please.." My dad pleads as I catch onto Harry's arm. I huff and turn round hastily.

"What?" I breathe and stare at him, finally realising that he isn't infact drunk, just proberly lack of sleep and crying.

"Oh dad.." I say sadly and move forward, throwing my arms around his neck and squeezing tightly.

"My baby" he cries into hair as I rub him back softly and then pull away.

"I'm sorry dad, I forgive you I promise but we have to go, I love you" I tell him and kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"There will be a surprise for you when your back, I love you too" he tells me and I shut the door, finally turning to Harry.

"Finally, hello beautiful" he says and I giggle as he lifts me up and twirls me round lightly then sets me down.

"Come on baby" he drags me towards a long black limo and opens the door for us, shutting it once we are fully in.

"So, how long the show?" I ask him and he keeps his eyes on his phone, but still answers me.

"5minutes to get everyone seated, 5minutes introduction from me then the whole show is about 10minutes because there isn't that many models, then the party is just as long as you want it" he says blankly and I frown slightly but ignore him for the rest of the ride.

We both exit the limo when we arrive, Harry straight by my side- arm around my waist tightly as flashing lights of the cameras blinding me.

I bury my face into Harry's shoulder as he presses a kiss to my hair.

"Harry is this your new monthly fling?!" I hear a man shout and he halts, turning to the crowd of flashing lights, his glare concentrated on the man who just shouted.

"No, I would like to tell you that this is my girlfriend, Alaska of 3 months, nearly 4 so if you would mind boy sticking your nose in my business, it would be appreciated, thanks" he snaps and pulls us away and into the building where you instantly spot lots of frantic people running around.

"Mr.Styles thank goodness!" A frantic old woman breathes in relief.

"Hi Freya, yes I'm here, this is my girlfriend Alaska" the woman looks over at me with a beaming grin.

"Hello dear, I'm Freya lovely to see you, your seats are right here" she sits us down at our seats and then walked away quickly.

"So everyone is seated now and in about 5 minutes I'll g-" Harry starts to say but is cut off by a very squeaky and familiar voice.

"My my, didn't expect you to be still hanging off Haz's arm for sure" we turn to see Kendal in a long lace dress, front open making her look like she is completely daly chested.