22

Alaska's P.O.V

The only thing that is able to register in my mind right now is that this will be the first time I'm going to see his apartment. I mean, has anyone else ever seen it? even been in there?

What, don't be stupid Alaska of course other people have been in there.

My lord, he looks so hot right now; speeding down the road, hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel and his bottom lip harshly pulled Inbetween his teeth, eyes wild and the thing I can't believe is that I'm the cause of this, the cause of frustration and lust.

It's not like I have never been in this position in my own will because I have but it's never been as intense as this and right now I know for sure excitement is building up higher and higher in my stomach and I don't think I'll be able to contain myself any longer if it's anymore than 5minutes to his place.

"Goddammit! Alaska don't look at me like that" Harry snaps me out of my thoughts when he tells frustratingly and bangs the steering wheel.

"I-I'm sorry" I croak out and take my lip in between my teeth lightly causing him to growl animalistic like, he quickly reaches over and pulls it out from my teeth and muttering a deep 'Don't'.

"How long?" I ask quickly as he turns a corner.

"Eager now? We're here, come on. Now" He smirks and quickly unbuckled himself and jogs round to me, opening my door and taking my hand pulling me out of the car, locking it and dragging me towards a large building.

"Evening Mr.Styles" a groggily voice says and I look up to see a short old man with a soft smile on his face, dressed in a doorman uniform.

"Hello, Timothy" Harry nods abruptly and walking right over to the elevator; it immediately opening and closing as we enter it fully.

As soon as the doors close, in pushed up into the wall and Harry's lips are attached to mine quickly and roughly as he brings his hips to mine lightly grinding down on my making me let a small moan escape my mouth and into his. A bell interrupts us, we separate and Harry pulls me into the penthouse, my feet stopping suddenly making Harry stagger back as I take in my surroundings with my mouth agape.

"This is beautiful" I whisper staring right out of the window and at the view of the city lights.

"Yeah.. it is" I look to Harry to see him looking at me then bringing his lips to mine and picking me up slowly so I wrap my legs around his torso, his arms sliding around my thighs, hands on my bum and I head down so we can kiss again, my hands on his cheeks.

"Room, room. Let's go... to the.. room" He breathlessly whispers and we turn down a long hall way and stop infront of a black door. He pulls the handle down and shuffles straight in and slams the door, his lips attacking my neck as he pushes my head lightly to the side.

"Mmmm" I moan aloud causing Harry to bite down on my neck and place me down on the bed sliding on top of my body and bringing his hands down my legs and slipping my shoes off, my black painted toes coming into show making me slightly blush as Harry looks at them then to me chuckling.

"Can-can I take off your top?" he flutters his eyes closed as he asks then reopens them, his pupil dilating into his green iris', I slowly nod and his hands slide up my thighs and to the hem of my shirt pulling it up to reveal my new tattoo and my black lace bra in full view.

"Holy fuck, black lace" I hear him growl and quickly pull my jumper from my body then grabbing the button of my pants looking at me for permission, I nod and he unbuttons them, pulling them down my legs then ripping them off and flinging them onto the floor somewhere.

"Alaska, fuck! Your so beautiful" he whispers with a deep tone and feel myself heat down there.

He places his large hands on my breasts harshly squeezing as he leans down to kiss my stomach making me roll my head back groaning. He starts to kiss lower until he's on my pubic bone making me lift my hips but he pushes them down.

"Can I? I mean if your comfortable" he asks gripping my chin and staring me in the eye, I appreciate the concern he has for me due to the reasons of my past events, I give him a firm nod leaning up to kiss him which he immediately relaxes into as he hands pull down my panties slowly and pulls them right off my legs then to the same place as my jumper and pants.

"What do you want Alaska? Tell me" he kisses down my down my neck, in-between my breasts and then down my stomach right to my pubic none again.

I just shake my head in response and he gets the idea that I don't feel comfortable with replying so he just trails his mouth onto my right thigh moving agonisingly slow downwards whilst keeping eye contact with me, I feel his breath fan over my heat then his tongue come in contact with my bundle of nerves making me shudder and grab onto his curls and pull as he flicks his tongue teasingly down my slit making me pull on his curls and moan loudly.

"Harryy" I breathlessly moan and throw my head back.

He pushes his tongue inside me, swirling and flicking it about then pressing it against my bundle of nerves and placing his hands on my thighs to keep them from clapping rights around his head.

"H-harry!" I scream and screw my eyes shut lifting my hips up as he kisses down into me and then starts to flick his tongue faster making a sensual feeling build in my lower region.

"Look at me Alaska" I can't find the strength to do so as much as I try, pleasure consuming me.

"Baby girl, look at me" I finally find the strength to lift my head and look him in the eye, the feeling in my lower region building as he continues is pleasurable torture.

"H-harry, I'm gonna-I'm-"

"Cum for me darling, for me baby" He breathes against me and flicking his tongue one last time making me reach my high and scream out his name,

"Oh Harry!" I close my eyes and tighten my grip on his curls, coming down from my climax, then release them, laying my hands over me to cover myself now feeling shy that I have nothing on.

"Don't be shy baby girl, that was amazing, I gotta go change because that was so hot that I release over you screaming my name" he smirks tossing me my panties and his dress shirt then disappearing into his bathroom shutting the door.

My mind only now processing what I've just done and to be surprised with my self I feel no remorse what's so ever, I actually feel good. I slip my panties back on and then buttoning his top over me which comes about mid-thigh and I roll the sleeves up and button them just at my elbow.

"Hey" he emerges from the bathroom only in his Calvin Klein boxers and gets under the covers next to me, rolling on his front and facing me.

"Hi" I whisper pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"C'mere" he flicks his head gesturing for me to lay under his arm, I shuffle closer and he drags me practically under his body; leg over my waist, arm around the back of my neck, both of us snuggled closely together.

"Goodnight my baby girl" he kisses my temple then tightens his grasp around me, if that's even possible, I close my eyes settling my hand on the back of his shoulder and the other on his chest.

"Goodnight Harry"

/////////////

1K not much but first time ever, Thankyou guysssss!