8

Two weeks later*

"Come on we have to get ready with in an hour! This fashion show in hour away it's self, and it starts in 3hours. we will be driving there with Harry" Lana explains while zipping her dress up and fixing her hair.

"I have nothing to wear Lana" I groan to her throwing myself back onto the bed.

"That's why I bought you something" she says while putting 3bags into my bed.

I open the first one to see a pair of Black shoes with ye front shiny and the rest like a pig skin with 2 gaps each side and a buckle strap.

The next one contains a black dress that stops at my knees with a white collar, three quarter sleeves and a zip at the back, and the third one contains clear raybans and a black pherdora.

"They're lovely thanks Lan" I quickly change into them and do my make-up in the bathroom as well.

I put eyeliner on with mascara, put some blush on my cheeks and put a dark deep red onto my lips in perfect shape then place the glasses on, placing my perfectly curled behind my shoulders and putting the hat on, walking out into my room making Lana turn round and gape at me.

"Oh- my- god. like shit! I've never seen you dressed like this, you look like fucking heaven" she shouts at me with carefully scuffling over to me in her heals with a smile.

"Let's just go, Harry's outside" we make our way right down stairs to see my mother and father staring at me in disbelief.

"Oh my, Alaska Dillon my baby don't you look absolutely beautiful" my dad says hugging me tightly then letting go with a kiss on my cheek.

"You look hot Alaska" my mother winks at me earning a look of disgust from me and my dad, then I scoff and say goodbye closing the door behind me and Lana.

I see Harry leaned up again his black range over on his phone.

"Hey Harry" Lana says while tapping his shoulder, he looks up at her and smiles then looks at me and his eyes widen then he clears his throat

"Why Hello Alaska Dillon" he says while holding his hand out, I decide to mess with him so I slap both sides of it then I clench his hand to a fist and fist bump it then laugh at his reaction.

"Hi" I say and sit into the passenger seat, Harry driving and Lana in the back.

"So are you excited for the show Lana?" he asks her while I completely zone out looking out the window as we drive on the highway.

.......

"Alaska"

"Alaska dillon!" I shake my head and turn to Harry.

"What?"

"We're here" he tells me unbuckling my belt and getting out to open Lana's door, I open mine and step out.

"I thought it was an hour long drive?" I question him but he shakes his head.

"No it was half an hour and you zoned out the whole ride" he tells me while smirking.

"Whatever" I huff and make my way to the building, I notice a lot of paparazzi shouting things at us and the models.

"Harry! this way"

"Harry is that a new model?"

"Lana over here"

"Is that Kendall and kylie jenner"

"Isn't the new girl abit big to be a model?" I know it about me but I just laugh and shake my head.

After a few photos we enter the show room and Lana goes back stage as me and Harry take our reserved seats at the front.