32

Alaska's P.O.V

"Right today I'm I'll be in my office at work until 6:30pm so if you need to see if or if you even just want to come see me, you can okay?" Harry tells me as he parks outside my own home.

"Okay thanks for the past few days Harry, your amazing" I tell him and he pretends to flip his hair and nods making me laugh.

We both lean over into a kiss, I go to pull away but he pulls me into his lap and I've noticed I'm his lap very often, maybe he likes it.

We continue kissing for bit until we both pull away and smile at each other.

"Bye baby" he kisses me one last time before I get out the car and wave as he drives off.

I make my way up my path and tot he door, opening it with my own key and closing the door behind me.

I look into the living room to see my dad and mother haven't quite a heated argument.

"I don't ca-"

"Hey dad" I smile and he walks over to me bringing me into a tight hug and I hug back just as tight.

"You okay dad?" I ask and snark my mother who looks at me pained but I don't care.

"I'm perfectly fine my darling, so what are you doing today?" he asks and we both take a seat on the couch.

"I'm gonna go to shopping with Lana and then I'm gonna go visit Harry at his work" I tell him and he nods.

"I really like Harry, he's absolute gentleman, he's practically already like family" I laugh and kiss his cheek then stand and excuse my self to my room.

Once I'm in there, in strip right off and jump into my shower.

I wash my hair with my new vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, shave and wash my body then step out wrapping a blue towel around my body.

I walk to my wardrobe and cupboards, picking out a pair of matching black lace underwear, a cream sweater, blue skinnies, a pink scarf and my small healed Chelsea boots.

I rdy my self off, then getting dressed and walking to my dressing table to apply some make up and do my hair.

I put some eyeliner one, with some mascara and my cherry lip balm and then I get the blow dryer out to blow dry my hair.

I plug it in and switch in on and dry my hair from the roots right to the ends until it's dry fully. I brush through it and it's left in it's natural curls and just on time I receive a text from Lana.

Lana;

I'm outside, send me a selfie like right now and then come outside so we can go shopping x.

Me;

Okay x.

I attach a selfie then unplug my phone and make my way down stairs to see my dad and mother still in an argument.

"I'm going out, bye dad love you!" I shout to him and he shouts it back just as I shut the door and I hear my mother start to cry but I ignore it.

"Get it, were going shopping loser" she says and I laugh and get into the car and she drives off to the way to the mall.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you like since forever! how are you?" and I laugh that she seems to be quoting white chicks.

"I'm good, how are you?" she replies with the same answer, everything seems different about her.

"Okay something's different about you, what's up?" I finally ask and she smiles excitedly.

"Well you know that band that we're playing before you and Niall at that gig thing he got you?" I nod and she carries on.