70

[ right, I'm changing Alaksa's age bc I can lol, sorry no, I want her to be older so like when her birthday comes, she will be turning 21 and Harry is now 25 okay? Thanks bbys ly ]

July 13th 2015

Alaska's P.O.V

"Right, that's due in next week, off you go!" Our professor shouts as we all step down from out seats and walk out but I choose to be polite and thank him on my way out.

"Thanks Professor, have a good day!" I tell him and he nods thankfully. I walk out of my classroom and towards the exit, spotting my new car which Harry and my dad both had gotten me after I had passed my tests.

I started university in NYU back in March and I've now been here for 4 months. Its been 7 months since Harry proposed and it's been amazing, right now he's back at home; yes home, I ended up moving in with him into his apartment; anyway, he's working on this years summer line fashion show and also thinks he's planning something secretly for my birthday which is in exactly a month today.

I caught him on the phone to my dad talking about it and when I confronted him, he ended up getting annoyed an didn't talk to me for 10minutes, quite funny.

I walk off the campus grounds and towards my car which is parked outside a music shop, which I happen to work at of a weekend. I get into my car, putting my bags into the back and driving off down the block and towards the apartment.

After a not so long drive, I arrive outside the apartment building, taking my bags and getting out of the car, not before taking the keys out of the ignition.

I get to the doors slowly, Tim opening them with a happy grin. I send him a thankful nod and get into the elevator, clicking the button to mine and Harry's floor.

I take my phone out my pocket to see 3 texts from Harry.

Harry: babe please come home, I miss u

Harry: babe I'm sexually frustrated, my love help

Harry: that was bad, m'sorry I love u

I giggle and the elevator dings, the doors opening to the apartment. I place my bags down at the tables and walk tiredly walk towards Harry's office, swinging the door open only to find him not there.

I grunt and change direction, walking towards our bedroom and opening the door. I find him snoring away cutely on the bed, I walk over to him quietly and place myself on his front and kiss from his revealed chest and up to his forehead.

"Harry" I whisper and he frowns, twisting away onto his side and taking me with him, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hi baby" I giggle, pressing a kiss to his lips making his eyes open; hooded.

"Soo, what are we doing today?" I ask him as we both sit up, me back in his lap as he plays with my hair.

"Well, Lana called earlier and asked did we want to go to dinner with her and Ashton, so I told her yeah and we have to leave in about an half an hour, were going to some little restaurant near the café" I nod and yawn, falling into his chest and his arms wrap back around me.

"Awe is my baby working too hard?" He coos playfully and I giggle, slapping his shoulder and snuggling further into his chest.

"You staying like that?" I nod my head and he gives my forehead a quick kiss then pushes up and smiles.

"Well, I have to get changed" I nod, walking out the room and into the kitchen to get a drink whilst he gets dressed.

I fill up a glass of pomegranate juice, drinking it slowly then finally I finish it, going back to the bedroom where Harry is trying to do his tie.

"You'd think after all these years of wearing ties, you'd know how to do one perfectly instead of too long or too short" I laugh and he frowns, pouting his bottom lip which I kiss quickly and do his tie.

"There" I pat his chest and go to walk out the room again but he pulls me back by my waist, my back against his chest.

"I love you" he whispers into my neck, pressing little kisses along it.

"I love you" I repeat and play with the ring on my finger.

He starts to slightly suck on my neck making a small whimper escape my lips making him chuckle.

"Come on, Lana just text me, she's there already" I giggle as he stuffs his face into my neck.

We quickly make out way out to Harry's car and get in, revving the engine and driving off out of the parking lot.

"This dinner best be worth it" he huffs and blinks tiredly and I giggle.

"Well atleast afterwards will be" I say whilst wriggling my eyebrows making him laugh.

And making him laugh was the best thing to be able to do.