42

Alaska's P.O.V

"Harry my boy!" Anne rushes up and grabs Harry into a hug, kissing his cheek before coming to me as Robin hugs Harry.

"Alaska Darling, how wonderful it so to see you again!" She beams at me and brings me in for a hug, I hug her pack then we part.

"Same for you Anne" I smile at her and she grins.

"Alaska looking beautiful" Robin comes over hugging me tightly then letting me go and I grin at him as a polite hello.

"Mum where's Thomas?" Harry asks his mum.

"He's in the kitchen with Katie" who's Katie?

"Okay, Baby?" I look to Harry to see him holding his hand out to me and I take it and follow them into the kitchen to see a very attractive make and a young girl about the age of 3.

"Oh! You must be Alaska, your beautiful just like your sister" the man who I'm assuming is Thomas comes over to me and hugs me tightly and I have no choice as to hug back

He let's go and holds my arms,

"Everything just like your sister" he beams at me and I laugh.

"Well I certainly don't have a laugh of a snout pig but hey, I guess you could say just about everything else" I shrug and he laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Well you defiantly have got the same sense of humour anyway, hey Katie come meet Alaska, Rayla's sister" he speaks to Katie and she woddles around his legs and towards me.

"Hi, my name is Katie and I'm thwee" she holds up 4 fingers and I giggle, bending down and pushing one of her tiny fingers down and telling her that it's now signing 3.

She stretches her arms towards me and I look at Thomas who nods at me and I pick her up in my arms.

"What's your name?" She struggles to say ally h words correctly with your a stutter, it's cute.

"Alaska" I tell her and she giggles.

"Aska?" I laugh at her am trying to say my name but I just nod, longing that I couldn't get her to say it any better.

"When I grow up I wanna be a pwetty pwincess like you" she says and shies up, placing her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll be much more beautiful" she giggles and lifts her head up.

"Will you pway with me and my dolls?" She giddily asks me and I nod and Harry says it's fine to go with her when I ask him.

She jumps down form my arms, pulling my into a big living room, that has a huge television in the corner, a couch along the wall, a chair in the other corner, a huge fire in the middle of a wall and dolls spread out onto a Christmassy looking carpet.

"This one is cawed ana and this one is cawed daisy" I nod when she gives me the doll that's called ana and we start to brush their hair.

"Do you Wuv my uncle Hally?" I'm shocked by her question but nod anyway.

"Very much so" I smile and she giggles.

"I wuv him too, he's always nice to me and brings me nice pwesents" I giggle with her and continue to play with the dolls.

Harry's P.O.V

"So do you love her?" Thomas asks me as I look through the Patteo doors watching her play with Katie.

"Yes, so much T, I can't describe it" I tell him as I still watch them.

"You can tell you know? With out even asking you, I could tell as soon as you both came into the room, the way you looked at her" he says making me turn to him.

"What so you mean?" I ask him and he smiles.

"When you look at her, you have this look in your eye, a sparkle everytime she spoke your eyes lit up, you can see and feel it literally coming from the two of you, don't let this one go Haz, not now, not ever; keep her cause she's yours" he tells me and I smile, giving him a small bro hug then excusing myself.

I walk quietly towards them, stopping in the door frame silently watching them.

"Do you think that I'll be as pwetty as you?" Katie asks her and I almost chuckle but I keep quiet.

"No where near as pretty as me, you be way more pretty, you'll be beautiful" Alaska tells her and she jumps forward crashing Alaska into a hug, wrapping her tiny arms around her neck.

"Like a pwincess?"

"Like a princess" Alaska confirms and Katie giggles making Alaska laugh and I watch in complete awe, I imagine this scene to be in near future putting it together with what Thomas said to me,

don't let this one go Haz, not now, not ever; keep her cause she's yours.

I decide to make my presence known and stepping forward clearing my throat making both girls turn around.

"Hey" Alaska says and places Katie on her lap and I sit cross legged beside them.

"Haz guess what?"

"What?" I smile as Katie as she grins widely up at me.

"Aska said that I'm going to be as bweautiful as a pwincess when I'm older" she looks at Alaska and she nods making Katie giggle.

"That's very true, so what are you wanted for Christmas this year then Kay?" I ask her and she clings to Alaska's neck.

"I want a wearly big Olaf teddy and an elsa dwess" I nod telling her that if that's what she wants then that's what she'll get.

"What about aska?" Katie questions and I look at Alaska but she shakes her head.

"I don't want nothing, I'll be okay" she says and me and Kay both Shake our heads.

"You can't not get anything for cwitmas" Katie says and I laugh.

"Exactly baby, you can't not get anything for cwitmas" I emphasise on the cwitmas making us all laugh loudly.

A clearing of a throat cuts us of our laugher.

We turn to see mum, Robin and Thomas standing watching us.

"Dinners ready" we stand up and make our way to the dining table.

"May I ask, what it is?" Alaska asks as she sets Katie down next to her as she requested.

"It's minted lamb with mash and mixed veg" my mum tells her and Alaska smiles.

"Well, let's dig in" Robin says and we all do what is said.