49

This is Alaska's Outfit for Thomas' wedding and I'm deciding the woman he is marrying is gonna be played by Blake Lively( her name will be; Rachel) and she's gonna start becoming into the story from this chapter, I haven't showed much of the wedding planning and stuff but this chapter will be quite long and maybe cut onto another chapter all on the wedding.

2days later*

Alaska's P.O.V

"Ugh, hello?" I groan into the phone but then grin when I hear the familiar voice.

"Sounds like somebody isn't feeling the love today" he teases and I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up" I tell him an he chuckles.

"Oh okay, well you do know that it is half past 10 in the morning and I'm picking you up at 12 in the afternoon, right?" I groan and flip back down into my pillow.

"Yeah I know" two days ago, I met Harry's possible father, I mean you could see it; there was that certain look and I know Robin is just his step dad, I don't know how to feel about that because he's never mentioned his father that much and I don't know how to tell him exactly how I'm already met his father.

"Alaska? Hello, are you there?" I snap back to reality to the sound of his voice.

"Y-yeah, yeah I'm here" I mumble and he sighs.

"Are you okay?" I nod then realise that he can't see me and i blurt out a convincing yes.

"I don't believe you but okay, I'll see you later okay Baby? I love you" I can tell he is smiling by the time of his voice.

"Yeah, I love you" I tell him then hang up the phone, groaning the vetoing out of my bed then towards my bathroom.

I lock the door and strip down, pulling the string for the shower then stepping in, letting the hit water relax my muscles.

The thoughts of Des comes to mind and I huff aloud.

How will I even ask Harry about it? What if he gets all defensive and gets angry with me? What if he thinks I'm snooping? So many questions with so many unknown answers.

I grab my Coconut scented shampoo and mix it in my hair, rubbing and massaging my scalp with it, then standing under the water, rinsing it away from my head.

Once it's all rinsed away, I shave what needs shaving; more so my legs seems as I'm planning on having them on show for the wedding.

I shut the shower off, wrapping a towel around my body and standing infront of my mirror, plugging my hair dryer in and drying my hair.

I make sure that every part of my hair is dry, with no wet parts otherwise it would proberly look greasy and very un washed.

I walk into my bedroom and into my closet, picking out the things that I've had planned for today.

It's a white dress, lace circling the bottom, white heels, a leather looking jacket, a white clutch, my Marc Jacobs watch, and an arm clamp.

My nails have already been painted and I start on my hair, curling my already straight hair so it looks flicky at the ends of my hair.

Once my whole hair is completed, I look at the clock to see it's quarter past 11 so I start on my make-up, using a dark eye shadow around my eyelid to make the colour of my eyes stand out a little bit more, eye liner to define it and finally an extra length mascara to make my eyelashes look longer; I also use a beige looking lipstick which also make my lips look bigger.

Once my make up is completed, I drop my towel, picking up my white lace lingerie putting it on my body then slipping my dress over my head, pulling my hair out of the back of it to it flows down my back and to my hips.