39

Alaska's P.O.V

"... And that's why I am the way I am" my mother finishes and I almost feel upset by her story but it angers me.

"So you mean to tell me that you pressured and pressured me all my life to basically be popular and a slut all because your mother was the same with you!?" I shout and she looks shocked by my out burst.

"Al-"

"Don't! Just because your mother put you through hell doesn't mean you have to do that to your own daughter, it's wrong: if a daughter doesn't feel comfortable and is different than you expect then you accept it. If I ever have kids I will never do that to them even though you've done it to me! I feel for you, I really do but I can't forgive you, I won't forgive you" I tell her sternly and she whimpers as I storm out of her room and up to my own.

Harry's" P.O.V

"Oh H, she was beautiful, we loved her oh! And Thomas said he would love to meet her as he's already met Rayla" my mother speaks to me over the phone.

"Thankyou mum, I'll bring her home in the next couple of days or maybe later on if we haven't got plans, I'm sorry but I have to go now, love you" I tell her whilst taking out my reviews.

"Okay son, love you most" I hang up the phone, placing it back on it's holder and getting my work done.

I open one of my e-mails and read over it.

Dear Mr styles,

I'm informing you that there will be a fashion happening in the next two weeks, preparation will need to start and you will have to start photo shoots, starting tomorrow.

No more time off, I know it's your business but we can not afford the time, we need as much time as we can take.

Secondly, Kendal Jenner is NOT to be aloud into the show or into the party, she has been very demanding lately and has been cut off and secluded for a month, take this also as your warning; she's after you, she claims that she will have you no matter what.

Please take note of all of this information,

Yours,

Mr Malik.

I read over it, shutting it down and opening a new email tab.

Dear all models and workers,

There is a fashion due in two weeks.

Work will be needed, models co-operating, clothes made and etc..

Photo shoots and interviews will all start tomorrow, if any problems or questions do not hesitate to call or to pop up to my office.

Also quick word of warning, Miss Kendal Jenner is NOT to be anywhere near anything to do with this show: whether it be the models, the work, the outfits or the actual thing- nothing at all.

Thankyou,

Mr styles

I quickly send it around the building and to all the models and workers, going completely off my computer and standing up.

I go to exit my office but my phone stops me,

"Hello?"

"Harry?" Alaska.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I smile when I hear her voice.

" I'm great, I was wondering if I could come by your office and help out a little, you kinda sent that email to me too and I also want to see you"

"Yeah that's fine, your welcome here any time, come straight up to my office or I'll come pick yo-"

"I'm actually only round the corner because I was in the café with Niall and Ashton, I'll be 5 minutes, okay?"

"Okay baby, goodbye" I hang up the phone and sit at my desk, spinning in my chair and waiting for Alaska.

With in 5minutes there is a timid knock on my door.

"Must you really knock?" I shout to her and she steps in shyly, tucking a loose strand off hair behind her ear that's fell from her messy bun.

"Sorry, used to it s'all" she mumbles and shuffles over to me, unwrapped her scarf from her neck and taking off her jacket.

"It's okay baby, how was you this morning?" I ask her as I grab her hips and pull her on my lap so she's straddling me, which is easy seems as though she's only in a loose grey oversize jumper and a pair of black leggings.

"It was fine, my mother and my dad were arguing about what happened, my dad just watched her like she was crazy, laughing at her as she wailed about how it was an accident, then she pulled me in her room to have a little chat with me that's all" she laughs at the memory then wraps her arms around my neck and leans in stuffing her now obvious freezing cold face into my neck.

"God your so warm" she shudders and shuffles in tighter and I tighten my grip on her waist.

"And you so cold" I say and she giggles lightly, I lift my shoulder making her face come in front of mine and I attach out lips.

Alaska moans into the kiss and pushes her hands into my hair, pulling ok it every so often.

I slip my tongue into her mouth, swirling it around her own, my hands sliding down to her arse and squeezing harshly making her moan into my mouth which causes me to groan.

"Mmh" she hums when I start to kiss down her jaw, sucking harshly on her now showing collar bone.

"Mmmm Harry, were in your office" she try's to say but it comes out in a whimper when I bite down.

"No one can see baby girl. don't worry" I purr and slip my hand into her knickers but I'm interrupted by a growl.

"You!"