Epilogue. Pt 1

Listen to kiss me by ed sheeran when it gets to the bride and groom dance.

Epilogue!!

Six months later

Wedding

"Oh my god! This is it!" My mother shouts as she sits me carefully down on a chair.

I'm now six months along with my pregnancy and if I'm honest, I'd say I'm fairly big with only six months. I place my hands on my swollen belly and sigh. Today is the day. The day I finally become - Mrs. Styles.

"Right, so we are going to get going in your make up then your hair is next okay?" I nod at the stylist - Lou.

Harry hired her for me, for today and I have to say, she is the best stylist I have ever seen in my life.

I sit still and patient as she begins my make up, sticking to a simple natural look and no dark colours. The eye-shadow is non-existent and my eyes are just swiped with eyeliner and mascara, my eyelashes becoming longer than usual.

My make up is finished pretty quickly but it's the hair that takes the longest.

Thomas bursts through the door, red faced and panicking, "Harry is going mental! He won't fucking be quiet" he groans in annoyance and I laugh but frown slightly.

"Why what's wrong?" I ask without turning my head and I hear him come closer until he is say infront of me, out eyes meeting.

"He's demanding to see you- everyone's telling him no and he's going insane, he will not keep still, shouting and pushing away his stylist and even he is getting very annoyed" he explains and I sigh.

"Okay, tell Harry I said, to calm down and just get ready, we'll be with each other before he knows it" Thomas nods, coming over and pressing a light kiss to my head then rushing back out the room, the door closing with a slam after him.

"Alaska, we have your dress here!" Lana shouts from behind me and I squeal.

"Wait! Will it fit? I mean what if I'm too fat? I'm become so big! I mean, do you see the amount of twinkies I eat a day?" They laugh and tell me that it's a maternity wedding dress which calms me in the slightest.

Twinkies are so damn good, talking about twinkies- I want one.

"Hey, mom pass me a Twinkie please? They're in my hand bag- for emergencies" I giggle and my mother shakes her head whilst passing me a Twinkie from my hand bag.

"No I want to fucking see her! I don't give a fuck what she says!" I hear his angry voice coming closer to the room making all us girls gasp.

"He can't come in here! It'll break the tradition" my mother sighs and rushes out of the door. I can tell they're right out side because I can hear them talking.

"Harry, it's gonna break the tradition" my mother tells him and he groans, "Fuck the tradition, I need to see her! Don't you get it, I can't be calm if I don't see her" he shouts and my mother huffs.

The door opens and I think it's going to be my mother but a stressed out looking Harry storms in, frantically looking around.

He eyes finally land on me and he rushes over going to hug me but the stylist stops him, "Ah! The hair, watch it" she scolds, Harry groans and gets into his needs infront of me.

"Hey" he smiles making me grin.

"Hello" he whispers to my stomach and presses his face onto it. I feel him mumbling words onto my skin making me laugh from the tickling. He pulls away eventually and smiles at me.