38

The next morning*

Alaska's P.O.V

"Harry come on!.. I.. Have..to go" I giggle Inbetween kisses that he continuously keeps giving me.

"Okay okay! One last one, extra big?" I lean in giggling, pressing our lips together in a hard embrace.

We twirl our tongues together until I pull away and him holding my face in his hands.

"I love you" he whispers with a ghost of a smile on his lips and I roll my lips inward, shyly smiling and looking him in the eye.

"I love you" I kiss his cheek and get out of his car, waving to him goodbye then making my way to my door.

The closer I get to the house, the more I hear shouts and screams of frustration come from inside; I quickly open the door and rush into the kitchen where my parent are arguing.

My mother throwing pairs and pairs of socks at my dad whilst he stands eating a banana and watching he in amusement which only seems to make her much more frustrated.

"I gave you everything I had!" She wails and slams her ring clad fingers onto the kitchen top and my dad just chuckles, throwing his banana peel into the bin and I stand in astonishment.

My dad notices me and blows me a fatherly smile then continues with my mother: whom still has yet to notice me.

"Everything you had? Obviously not when you was giving more to a playboy" I choke on laughter when the words escape my dad's mouth which causes my mother to abruptly turn round and glare me, her eyes flickering with anger and resent whilst I try my best to keep my laughter in.

"You! It's all your fault! All this is because of you!" She screeches hysterically whilst punching towards me but my dad grabs her arms in time and looks at her with a stern look in his eyes.

"Do not ever raise you hand to your own daughter! Don't you ever think it's okay to even resent your own blood, the own human you carried within you for 9months and don't you dare ever think that it's okay to blame her for what you did" my dad says to her in a low voice which brings shivers to my back, I've never heard him talk in such a demanding tone and I don't think my mother has either because right now she's looking scared as hell.

She nods slowly, breaking away from his grip and quickly slipping past me and rushing up the stairs, a few seconds later her bedroom door slamming shut.

"W-woah! Okay, what the hell just happened?" I question walking to wards my dad's open arms which I gratefully step into.

He only chuckles but then gives me an answer,

"She was going on about how it never meant anything to her and she's sorry and all this shit, then I laugh at her begging and she flips shit" I laugh along with him, let go of him and give him a short smile.

"I'm going to go upstairs and shower, I just think I need to relax" he nods and waves at me then disappears into his office, closing the door quietly behind him.

I make my way up stairs, walking towards the door that leads to my own room, I grab the handle and go to open it but my mothers voice stops me.

"Al, c-can we talk?" She asks quietly and I'm feel a little guilty when I hear how vulnerable and sad she looks but it is her own fault but I still turn around to her.

"Um, yeah I guess but not for long I need to shower" she nods and I follow her into her bedroom, closing the door and standing awkwardly next to it.

"Come sit down.. precious" I almost choke when I hear the pet name, she always used to call me that as a child.

I shuffle towards her and sit down next to her and watch her blow out some shaky breathes.

"I'm going to explain everything to you" she tells me and I nod.

"Go right ahead" I'm amused to hear what she has to say right now.

I'm so sorry that this is so short but I'm been having really frequent doctor appointments so I'm sorry for not updating but I'll promise to make the next one longer and there is going to be some drama happening soon, sooo yeah.