14

(This is short and basically just all one thing but the next chapter is going to be preeettyyy long)

Alaska's P.O.V

"Right, I've phoned Niall and told him what happened and he said that you have a week off and your manager at the library said the same so your work-free for a week, since today is Sunday you have till next sunday" Lana says as she sits down in the hanging chair while Harry sits on the floor with his head leaning on my knee as I sit on my bed.

"What about my collage?" I ask her worrying slightly cause I've missed it up to over two weeks.

"Well when I was talking to your dad he said that your collage acceptance has been forwarded 3months so you start in 3 months and you finish your library job in 3weeks so your not gonna be that busy" she tells me then settles into the chair,

"I'm gonna have a little nap" she tells us then closes her eyes. I look down at Harry who seems to be in deep thought,

"Harry?" I say

"Hm-what? what" he asks, now more alert to what's around him

"Are you hungry?" I smile at him standing up which he quickly stands up to hold me but I shake my head at him, so he let's go.

"Yeah a lil'bit" he hums at me

"Well your in luck because I just about make the best strawberry and white chocolate pancakes ever" I send him a cheeky smile and make my way down to the kitchen, Harry following behind chuckling to himself.

When we get there, I get out all the ingredients and equipment and start them off. As I'm mixing the mixture in the bowl I feel someone breathing on my neck and I instantly know it's Harry, he places his hands gently onto the curve of my hips and pushes himself slightly forward so my back is pressed right up against his front. I gulp harshly and try my best to concentrate on mixing but he slides his hands underneath my shirt and places them on my stomach and leans his face into the crook of my neck making my tilt my head to the left abit to give him for space.

"W-what are you doing?" I whisper shakily to him, finally letting go of the fork that was in my hand.

"I just wanna hug you that's all" he murmurs into my neck, sending a shiver through my body making my knees go weak.

He spins me round to face and pushes my up against the kitchen counter, carefully leaning forward into our noses are touching and our foreheads are pressed together,

"And maybe.. Kiss you" he whispers softly, then pressing our lips together: my bottom one Inbetween his lips; his lips, they're so soft, so plump and the taste of pepper mint is raw on my own.

I kiss him back as the same pace and put my hands behind his neck just underneath his hairline while his are placed just above my hips, in the curve of my body.

He starts to move his lips against mine a bit faster so I do too, he soon places his tongue ontop of my bottom lip to enter my mouth, which I grant access too. Harry slips his tongue into my mouth massaging my tongue with his own, now we're fully but slowly making out in the kitchen.

He moves his hands behind me to love the bowl and then lifts me onto the counter and puts himself in-between my legs and my move my hands to cup his cheeks which he smiles against my lips then we carry on kissing. He pecks my lips once more then we pull away and look at each other for abit then I smile shyly at him which he sends a cheeky one back making me giggle.

"Well I enjoyed that" he breathes rubbing his nose against my neck which I start to laugh to how ticklish I am.

"Stop!" I laugh to him, he stops and places me back to feet, to where I'm back to hight I normally am which is up to the middle of his collar bones; just under his chin.

"I think- I think we should finish the pancakes" I stutter to him making him smile at me and sit down at a stool.

"Okay" he says, so I turn around and carry on.