30

Alaska's P.O.V

After dinner with Niall*

"Your daughter was indeed not in a coma, she was just unconscious for a very long time, so we're glad to say she's awake, remembers everything and everyone and is requesting to see you all" The doctor says, tears of joy running down my dad's face, my mother being the horrible one she is sitting with a blank face.

I smile the biggest ever as well as harry, we all stand up and walk to her room to see her sitting up reading a magazine and once she notices us she places it down on the bed and sends us all a smile.

"Hey guys!" she says enthusiastically smiling at us and we all rush over to her, me being the first to hug her tightly.

"Oh my god, Rayla I was so worried about you, never do that again!" I breathe out as i let go of her.

"I'm sorry but hey! I'm here now, I exist, I'm back and by the way I left Toby with my good friend Thomas and his step mother and father, so he's safe" she tells us as we all sit around her and Harry coughs getting her attention.

"Thomas as in.. Thomas Twist?" He asks her as he tucks our hands on my thigh and I run my thumb over his knuckles.

"Yeah, he's lovely" she says with surprise that Harry knew who's she was going on about.

"That's my step-brother, his dad Robin and Anne is my mother" he tells her whilst smiling softly.

"Ohh, that's a surprise, well now I see it you both do have that sweet, cool personality" she smiles at him and he chuckles at her compliment.

"Anyway, my doctor said that because I'm looking fine and well, only a few bruises here and there, I'm ready to leave" Rayla tells my father and mother as Harry tugs on my top making me face him.

"Will you come back to my apartment with me, I have a lot of paper work to do with being of work: as I wanted to look after you which I didn't mind at all, and If I get stressed I'll have you there because you make it go away" he whispers at me shyly with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, let's just say goodbye and then we'll go and I'm grateful of you to take take from your business just to look after me" I kiss his cheek lightly and then turn back to my sister and parents who are looking at us, my cheeks burning red.

"Um, we have to go Harry has a lot of work and I'm gonna go with, so I'll se you guys when I get home?" They all nod, me and Harry say our goodbyes then make our way to his car getting in and driving to his place.

"Thankyou for coming with me, you know you could of stayed with your sister" he tells me as he pulls up outside his building, both of us getting out straight away.

"No no, it's fine and I would of got bored anyway and plus my mother was their and I didn't feel in the mood to be around her" I shrug and we pass Timothy, nodding as a small hello.

"I believe you swore for the first time yesterday" he smirks at me, leaning on his shoulder against the mirror as the lift doors close.

"Oh be quiet, I was angry" I huff and cross my arms as he leans closer to me, both of his hands on both of my cheeks.

"Awe, my sweet little girl was angry" he pouts mocking me and i elbow his gut making him breathily laugh as I storm out and straight onto his black soft couch, stuffing my face into the large pillows that place as a black pillow.

"Alaska come to my office with me" he whines and puts one hand next to me and one hand on the back of the couch.

"Mhmh" I shake my head making him groan and place his body ontop of mine kissing my shoulder over and over again.