6

Next day*

Harry's P.O.V

"Harold! I told you not to use that language while talking on the phone with me" my mum lectures me through the speaker of my phone.

"Fine, I'm sorry mum there's just a lot on my mind right now" I sigh slumping into my office chair of my main office.

"Oh Harry my baby, what's wrong? tell me, I'll listen" she lightly says to me relaxing me.

"I don't know mum, it's stupid i- I don't know, I'm confused. it's a girl but the stupid thing is I've only known her for about 4-5 days or something like that and she a just so fuckin- sorry, so frustrating and her names Alaska Dillon but it's confusing me to hell" I ramble down the phone rapidly talking and explaining what's on my mind.

"Harry my boy, explain her to me- how old is she?"

"It's like- she's 18 and I'm 23, she has this really long Blonde/Brown hair with big deep brown eyes and one of them has a little freckle of blue in it. She's really small, she's thin but not stick thin: she has skin and flesh on her- she's pretty like really pretty and I never call a girl pretty. it's always hot or sexy- what's going on!?" I shout aggravated about what the fuck is going on with me.

"Listen baby, she's sounds absolutely wonderful and really beautiful. You never know, this might just be a phase, sexual frustration or you have feeling for her but I don't know and only you will find that out, just keep strong my boy, I love you" my mothers always been amazing with advice for me and my life, whenever I'm stuck in situations are going through a dark time she's always there for me, which makes me happy.

"Thanks mum, i love you too. Be safe and say hello to Thomas and Robin for me, bye" I hang up and out my head in my hands, this girl has been in my head for her attitude, stubbornness and that cute fucking look she does when she tries to be sassy but it's cute.

My mothers right, it's just a phase. I have to get back to work, these thoughts came too fast- way, way too fast and I don't like it, I defiantly do not like it.

I pick up my work phone and ring Lana up from her office.

"Ahh!- ello ello ello this is Lana the banana and I'm here at your service!"

"Ouch!- Alaska give me the phone back I could get into trouble!" are the first things that I hear on the phone along with giggles making me chuckle, giggles have always been a little turn on for me.

"Well hello Alaska Dillon, may I talk to Lana? I need her to go down to her photoshoot that I'll be attending and so will you if you want" I offer the chance which she agrees to.

"Uh she said okay so we will leave now" she says.

"Okay goodbye" I hang up and make my way to lift and it stops at their floor.

"And then my mother started going in about how I should drop writing and singing to do beauty and hair just like her then that's turned to a big argument causing my sister to leave to her boyfriends and my dad dragging my mum into his office to-"

"Hello ladies" I smile, interrupting Alaska and smiling at them.

"Oh hi" Lana replays but Alaska just fake smiles and turns to the Floor.

It's silent all the way down and to the room we are in. Lana gets changed quickly and is soon infront if all camera.

"Why does you mother want you to do hair and make-up? isn't what you want your dream?" I ask reluctantly.

Alaska's P.O.V

"Why does your mother what you to do hair and make-up? isn't what you want your dream?" Harry asks

"Guess she always wanted me to be like her or something and yes, writing and singing has always been my dream ever since I was 5" I tell him quietly watching Lana pose for some photos.

"Oh, that's abit unfair if that's okay for me to say" he replies looking up at me.

"Yes it's fine" I end the conversation there and pull out my phone.

I check my Instagram and see I have 3 new follow requests

' Vogue magazine

Selena Russo

Harry styles. ' ? I accept the first two then look up at him, which he is smirking slightly at me waiting for me to accept it.

I huff and click accept then lock my phone.

"See all you have to do is accept it" he says

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Well maybe I don't like accepting some things" I snap and he stays quiet from then on.

I feel like I'm going crazy.

-----

This was short , sorryyyy