20

Alaska's P.O.V

"I want to get a tattoo" his eyes grow wide and he shoots up.

"What!?" he shouts and I shush him, telling him to sit back down.

"I want one. One of a feather on my side, I've always wanted a feather tattoo ever since I was a little girl and I've finally decided I want to get it now" I explain to him as he rubs a hand over his face taking in the information; I used to be against tattoos and stuff even though I wanted one but I guess I've changed my mind.

"Please Niall, I wanted you to come with me because I love you and I trust you and your the only one I think is sensible to come with me right now" I plead him putting my hands underneath my chin and batting my eyelashes.

"Ugh, fine then but if it goes wrong or you get into trouble don't say I encouraged you" he huffs standing up and placing his chair under the table, me doing the same and then hugging him squealing.

"Thankyou Ni" I kiss his cheek and then grab his hand, running excitedly to his car and both of us getting in.

"So... we're is this tattoo parlour?" He asks, I tell him the directions and he starts his way.

-------

The tattoo parlour is quite a way away but we've arrive and start our way in.

"Are you sure about this Luna? it's not too late to go back" he grabs my arm and searching my eyes for any reluctance but there is none.

"Niall, this isn't my wedding day and I'm 100% sure, now come on" We enter the shop and go to the counter were a man about 30 with a beard and piercings sits flipping through a tattoo booklet.

"Hi, welcome to tony-tattoos, what could we do ya'll for" His southern accent catches me off guard but i explain what I want.

"Um, Hi, yeah I would like to get a tattoo of a feather on the left side of my torso please" I take out the folded piece of paper from my back pocket and hand it to him.

"This is pretty good m'lady, if ya'll could just make ya'll way into the back there I'll be through to ya, once I have all the equipment" Me and Niall both nod and make our way into the back room, were I take a seat onto the seat/table and Niall next to me in the chair.

"If I'm honest, even though I'm abit reluctant I think this tattoo is gonna look so good" Niall says while shuffling closer when the man comes out with gloves on and the needle/tattoo machine.

"If ya'll could take your top off then we could trace the tattoo then get started?" Niall glares abit but the man just chuckles.

"No worry a son, I'm a married man and she's young, I'm no harm" he holds his right hand up showing a gold wedding ring and Niall relaxes.

I lift my top off, showing my black lace bra which causes Niall to grunt and lean back stubbornly and glare at me.

"So ya'll just relax and I'll get tracin' " I nod and turn to Niall while the man traces the feather.

"Does your mother or dad know your getting this done?" he questions me but I shake my head no.

"Niall, I'm 18 I don't have to tell them stuff like this, I mean my dad's gonna find out when I feet home because I'm gonna tell him and then it's up to him to tell mother" I tell him playing with his fingers that are rested on my leg.

"Does lana? or Harry?" he emphasises Harry and again, i shake my head no.

"Nope, Lana knew I was getting one eventually but just not when and Harry has no idea" I awkwardly shift my eyes to look around the room to observe the amazing and colourful drawings.

"Okay, ya'll ready for the real thing? take a look in the mirror, see how ya'll like it" I stand up and walk to the Mirror and frantically nod, noticing how much better it is than how I've drawn it.

"Okay darlin', lay back and close your eyes, grab ahold of her hand son, it'll sting ya'll bit" I do as told and almost immediately I feel the needle pinching and nipping at my skin making my eyes water and squeeze Niall's hand tighter which he hisses to.

It's not as painful as everyone makes it out to be, it's just like getting a thousand mini pinches in a line and then soothed over with wetness. I'll admit, it's a pain were I want to cry but then if I do, I'll look like a complete idiot.

When he gets to the tip of feather which is just underneath my armpit I start to slightly giggle and shift abit making him tell Niall to keep my in place.

"Nearly done now darlin' , looking beautiful already" he chirps and continues.

The pressure to not to squirm and move about is torturing due to me being horrifically ticklish. I feel the nipping slow down and the sound of the buzzing ripping through the air now gone to silence.

"Sit up for me a minute darlin' and I'll wrap the protector 'round it" I do as said as he wraps the protectant around my torso, he connects it all and then bandages it up slightly.

"There ya'll go, it looks astonishing" he praises and gestures us out to the front again, Niall makes his way out while I place my top back on carefully.

I walk out and he checks the payment,

"That'll be $85 then please m'darlin' " I hand him then cash then bid him a goodbye and make my way back to Niall's car.

I just now take notice in how quiet Niall has been today and it feel worry take upon my body.

"Niall baby?" I ask quietly getting a 'hm' from him.

"What's up with you today? you always more happy and today you just look... fed up" I place my hand on his chin as we come to a very long line of traffic and turn his face to me.

"Nothing it's just- it's nothing" he softly shakes his head but I know that it's defiantly something because hardly anything bothers Niall.

"No Niall, tell me" I demand making him sigh.

"It's just- you know Selena?" I nod

"Well, I recently found out that she already has a boyfriend but he verbally abuses her- how do I know this?- I got a call from her at 2:30am, she was crying saying that she's had enough, she wants to move, wants someone else and well.. that someone else was me and I don't know what I'm supposed to do because I like her- like- really like her but I get stuck in these types of things and I just-ahh" he rambles then starts to drive faster but not too fast and I notice we have nearly arrived back at my home.

"Look Niall, she believes in you and she trusts you, trust is a hard thing to find these days and if that poor girl is going through a really and time and calling you for help saying she needs you, well in my opinion that's something special and when you have the chance to have something special, you take it and you keep ahold and never let go because you never know that one special thing could last you a life time, so you go ahead and get the girl, go ahead kiss her, take her out, treat her like the way she deserves to be treated because you are lucky to have this chance" I speak to him in determination and persuasiveness to make him understand.

He's nearly in tears as we pull up outside my house, he is quick to pull me to him so I'm on his lap and he is crying lightly into my shoulder.

"It's okay Ni, she seems absolutely amazing, go get her" I kiss his forehead and wipe his eyes, then stepping out the car and giving him one last wave before he drives off.

I look at my watch and see that it's 4:37pm and I remember that I have to be ready for Harry tonight at 7; speaking of Harry, why the hell is his car in my drive way.

I make my way to the door only for it to be opened by an angry looking Harry, well... smack me and call me Tina, he's scary as hell.

"Who the fuck was that!?"