64

Chapter is dedicated to Ashtonsfavorite

Alaska's P.O.V

"Excuse me?" I try to catch the attention of a worker but they just walk right past me and takes the service of another customer.

Standing in the middle of a makes cologne aisle for atleast 15minutes trying to the look for the cologne Harry is constantly wearing is damn hard.

It's impossible to find, like it's nowhere to be found, I've asked the total of 6 staff members where it is and none of them have found it. I huff, walking down the next aisle and slowly scan my eyes across each and every cologne. My eyes become wide with delight as I spot it in a gift box wrapped up in a black box.

Hugo Boss night way de toilette.

I pick it up, praising it for being so close to the aisle I spent 15 minutes in.

I pop it into the basket, pulling it along behind me and walking towards the paying service.

I take out all my items and gifts, placing them on the moving slide, Harry's perfume, a perfume for my dad and some make up sets for Lana.

I wait patiently for the customer before to finish and when he does, the bored looking girl who chews her gum obnoxiously scans my items, telling me the price; $425.

I take out my card, letting her scan it then passing it back to me so I can place it into it's pocket in my purse.

Grabbing the shopping bags, I exit the shop and head straight to Victoria secret, thinking I need new underwear.

I go to the maroony/purple aisle and pick out two push up laced bras and 3 pairs of lace rimmed panties. I turn to the black part and go to grab a set of lingerie but a hand grips my waist, spinning me around, the sight of Harry frowning at me makes me giggle.

"No Alaska, just them" he tells me and I giggle once more making him whine.

"What on earth are you doing in a lingerie shop?" I lift my eyebrows in amusement and he grunts, pushing me towards the payment service and slapping my behind making me squeal.

"Just that?" The woman asks me with a amused smile as she watches Harry look around with a sulking frown on his face.

"Yeah thanks" she nods, telling me the price and I give her the money, receiving my under garments.

Me and Harry walk out, I only just notice the amount of bags that Harry carrys along his arms, I carry atleast 6 bags of gifts and things for myself to wear around Christmas.

"We've bought so much! but I need some more presents to get, well one more for someone but I'll come alone for that" I smirk at him and he laughs, leading us over to his car where he takes our bags and places them into his car boot, slamming in down shut after they're all pushed in tightly to fit.

We both get in the car, I instantly turn up the heating due to how cold I'm feeling.

"I'm guessing your cold?" He smirk at me as he drives out of the parking lot and in the direction of the cinema.

"Mm" I hum and he carefully reaches into the back, still driving slowly as he pulls out his obsession jumper and tosses it at me with a small smile, getting his attention back to the road.

"So are we seeing The Theory Of Everything?" I nod at him and he hums, continuing with his driving.

I remove my jumper from my body, the thin material being thrown into the back making Harry turn his attention to me and shout a loud oi!

He pulls into the parking lot of the cinemas, he reaches over and quickly pulls his jumper over my head and glares at me angrily.

"What the fuck! You can't just undress when your open for people to see you, is there something wrong with you? Any men could of seen you and then I would have to have been arrested for beating some fucking asshole up" he fumes, glaring at me harshly and I giggle but still frown a little.

"Harry chill, no one would of seen me, I won't do it again, just chill" I laugh and he grumbles, both of us getting out of the car then walking towards the cinema, Harry's hands gripping my hips from behind as we enter the building.

"I just don't won't other people to see what only I'm allowed to see, you are mine, my love, mine to touch and mine to appreciate, I appreciate your love and the things your body does to me, no body else should see what I appreciate" he rambles and I smile, pressing my hand to his cheek and kissing his lips briefly.

"Okay Harry, I'm yours, Always" I tell him and he smiles happily, caressing my hand that I hold over his cheek.

****

"I can't believe your crying this much and your you! Awe baby" I coo at Harry as he wipes a tear from his cheek, I couldn't really tease him because I was crying way harder than he was before.

"Shut up" he says in a robotic voice like Stephen Hawking's computer and I laugh, maybe a little to loud and too much as people sh me and the popcorn spills onto Harry's head.

"Oh I'm sorry" I breathe at him as he looks at me with a wide grin on his face and pop corn in his hair.

I wipe it off his head and kiss his cheek,

"God I'm in love with you" he tells me with a smile and I grin, leaning in to kiss his lips shortly then pull back.

"I'm just as in love with you" I say and he licks his lips, reaching his hand up to my hair and tucking the annoying loose piece behind my ear.

"God damn" he whispers, running his index finger around my face, shaping my features and my eyelashes flutter as his finger tickles along them.

"Alaska?" He asks me with nervous eyes and I frown a little, swinging my legs over his and he places his hands on my thighs to keep them up.

"Will you...will you take back the ring that I gave you? Please, baby you know how much I love you and god do I love you with the whole of my heart, baby girl, please?" He pleads and I glare at him, then burst out into giggles when he frowns sadly.

"Of course Harry, I love you" he grins wildly and takes the ring from his pocket which I had no idea that he had, taking my finger, he pushes it into my finger then kisses it.

"My promise will last forever in time" he whispers and he look at him with a loving gaze.

And forever in time I will hold that promise.