40

Alaska's P.O.V

"You!" A voice growls from the door and we both turn to see a very angry and emotional Kendal Jenner standing at the door.

"She is why your ignoring me! She is the reason why you don't love me!?" She wails walking furiously forward towards us and pulls me up my arm and I grab her wrist pushing her away from me.

"Don't touch me" I chuckle and sit back on Harry's laugh.

"Oh I'll do more than fucking touch you! I'm gonna kill you!" She screeches and launches towards me but Harry stands, lifting me and stepping infront of me so Kendal hits his chest.

"Don't fucking lay your hands on her, your so desperate! You need to understand that i don't love you! I love Alaska and you need to move on, I only likes the sex with you but now I don't even remember what you even looked like, so if you would leave my office?" Harry growls at her and she bursts into tears and I start to feel sorry for the girl.

Is this what it feels like to be heart broken by Harry?

"Fine, but just know Alaska that he'll break your heart too, that's a warning" she whimpers and scurrys out the office, Harry giving her one last wave before shuffling over and locking his office door and walking over to me rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"I hope you ignore her, I won't break your heart okay? I love you" he kissed my forehead then my cheek then my jaw then carries on across my neck, biting and sucking where my neck and jaw meet making me moan but the only words that are forming in my head are Kendal's,

He'll break your heart too Alaska.

Harry's P.O.V

I can tell that what Kendal said has effected Alaska in some way.

Kendal is wrong, I won't break Alaska's heart: I love her too much, she's everything, she owns my heart, I need her, without her I don't think that I'd be able to think straight.

We've known eachother for so little time but we've become close in that time too and I'm glad, I'm glad for how close we are right now and I'm loving everyone minute of every day I spend with her.

"Stop it" I whisper in her ear as I place her down onto the couch, laying ontop of her.

"Stop what?" She questions quietly and I can tell the change of her mood.

"Stop thinking about what Kendal said, she's wrong, I would never ever do that to you Alaska, I promise you: please believe me? I need you to believe me, I go about my day knowing you have doubts about me not breaking your heart, please Alaska?" I plead her, lifting my head to meet her eyes and she breathes out.

"I-I know Harry, I'm just scared I don't know what it feels like and she looked so broken and I don't want to feel like that you know? I never used to pay attention to all stuff like love but now I do, my feelings for you are so strong that I find my self feeling cold and lost when I'm not with you or desperately wanting to hear your voice when we haven't spoken and it scares me" she sobs lightly and I hug her tightly, crying into my chest silently, she pushes herself up so her legs are over my own and she's sitting in my lap, stroking her hands through my curls whilst I run my fingers up her bag.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about, I swear to you okay? I love you so much" I tell her and she smiles softly.

"I believe you, please don't break my heart Harry please, I love you" she whispers and I nod, pushing her head back into my neck and sitting quietly in each other's arms for the next hour.

••••••••

"Harry I'm boredd" Alaska whines and rolls around on the floor so she's facing me and I huff spinning on my chair and making eye contact with her.

"Find something to do then? I don't know, entertain yourself" I grumble fed up of her perky behaviour.

"Fine then" she snaps in a mumble and stands, grabbing her coat, panic and regret flush through me and I rush up and slide my arms around her waist pulling her to my chest tightly.

"No! No, I'm sorry baby girl please stay I'm sorry" I mumble into her neck, pecking the skin then putting my chin on her shoulder.

"Uh fine but don't speak to me like that or I'll leave" she turns and wraps her arms around my neck, placing her lips on the base of my neck making me release a throaty moan, closing my eyes when she licks a stripe up my neck.

"Alaska, I h-have to do the work" I shakily say as her hand slips onto my jeans and palms me.

"Noo, it says it has to start tomorrow, I know you want you, come on baby" she moans baby into my ear and I growl picking her up and placing her down onto my office floor, myself falling ontop of her.

"This is about to get fun my love"