72

6 chapters left!!

Alaska's P.O.V

I yawn and stretch my arms above my head, standing in front of the mirror in the living room space.

"Ah" I breathe out, walking into the kitchen and start getting out ingredients to make Harry some breakfast but obviously he has other ideas when I feel his arms circle around my hips.

"Mm come back to bed baby, your always up so early" I turn my head and he looks so cute, his lips pouted, running his eyes with one hand.

"That's because, now I'm in uni?" I laugh and he whines removing his arms from my waist and moving them around my chest and squeezing me to his chest then bouncing up and down.

"Come..back..to bed" he pants after he's finished bouncing about.

"Ow! Harry your kinda squeezing my boobs...really hard" I groan at the pain and he let's go of me laughing.

"Not funny you asshole!" And yeah also, over the months I've kinda gotten used to swearing..when I feel like using it.

"Oh hush" he giggles and puts his arms back around me.

"Oh look at that, you wasted my time and now you don't get any breakfast! I have uni now" I shrug with a smirk and he groans, letting me go so I can walk back to the bedroom, his sloppy body following behind me.

"Please stay" he says, the atmosphere suddenly feeling very tense and serious.

"Harry I can't! I have to go, my studies are finally on track, I can't jeopardise that" I tell him and he frowns at me, his lips pursed.

"So I'm not important enough for you to take one day off? Do I bore you now? Shit! Your leaving me aren't you, p-" I cut him off frantically, reaching for his and joining our hands

"Woah! Harry slow down, you over reacting way over top, what's wrong? And don't lie to me" I tell him and he sighs, bringing us down to sit on the bed, our hands still joined together.

"I was looking at Lana and Ashton yesterday and I felt like, I don't know- panicked or nervous if you could say and I suddenly felt this urge to go mad or just go on a rant because I think, is that going to be us one day? Or will anything happen? I'm looking to have cause of what I don't and I know I know; that was months ago but I still can't seem to let go of seeing the look on your face every time I look at you, I'm scared that I'm going to lose you and like-" once again he's cut off but by my lips this time.

I pull back and smile,"Harry, you will never lose me again, I love you so much and if you want that to be us one day then so be it, you need to realise that I'm not going anywhere, I'm here and yours, forever and always" I promise him and he sniffles, no tears actually fallen but his eyes watery and red.

"Oh Harry, come'ere" I coo and he is quick to wrap his arms tightly around my waist, pulling me to his lap and my own arms around his neck.

"Please, just this once, I'll have to call in and authorise an absence" I murmur quietly into his hair, kissing his head then hopping off his lap and walking to the desk where my phone is.

I dial the dean's office number in and wait for an answer, which is quick to arrive,"Hello, this is Dean Johnson how can I help?" His voice is rough through the receiver.

"Hi Dean, it's Alaska Dylan Burns, I'm just reporting to you that I'll be absent of all periods today" I tell him formally and he clears his throat then coughs.

"Uh, yes! Okay, that'll be okay for today, I'll mark it down. Goodbye, Miss.Burns" he hangs up the phone before I even get to reply.

I set down my phone and walk back over to Harry who is looking at me with a stern look,"Who the hell is Dean?" I scowls and I giggle making him frown and pout.

"The dean of the university Harry" I tell him and he grunts, mumbling curse words at himself then pouting at me.

"Sorry" he says in a baby voice making me laugh and leap at him, his arms immediately catching me protectively.

"Come on, how 'bout I make us some breakfast? Pancakes and bacon?" He nods with a grin and I stand up, reaching my hand out for him which he takes and pull us along to the kitchen.

"After breakfast, can we get dressed and go to my mothers? Katie's there with Rachel and Tom and I wanna see them, Also, there's this forest at the back of my mums house, I wanted to show you it" I nod and he kisses my cheek, sitting at the breakfast bar but then standing right back up.

"Infact, let me cook you something" I raise my eyebrows and shake my head

"No, I wanna cook! Sit down" I say and he chuckles, trying to grab but I move away from him and point a form at him,"Harry sit down!" I shout, giggling at the faces he keeps pulling.

"No, baby let me cook for you" he whines and quickly moves forward when I roll my eyes. He grips me at my waist and picks me up making me squeal then Sits me at the breakfast bar.

"You asshole" I sneer and he laughs, taking the fork from me then taking my place at the cooking area.

"It's who I am and what I was put on earth to be" he shrugs making me laugh loudly then snort,"Ha, Pig" Harry murmurs making me grunt.

"Asshole" I whisper and he turns around to me, this time he is pointing the fork at me.

"Shut up and let me do my cooking." I nod sarcastically and he goes back to cooking. I look at him slowly, my eyes admiring him.

His muscles are very prominent in his back and the tattoos are on show on his biceps from the back too. His hair is a wild mess, still messy from being asleep and his jogger shorts are hanging loosely on his hips; my moist tongue coming out to lick my dry lips.

"I can feel you checking me out, stop" he rumbles and I snap my head up his and he head is slightly turned to look at me making me blush.

Even after such a long time, he still has that effect on me.

"Whatever" I giggle and he smiles, turning back to the good before saying "done!" I shake my head at his excitement, he turns sprung grinning cheekily.

"So! This recipe has been in the family tradition for years, you'll love it promise" I nod and he brings two plates over that are covered in kitchen towels.

"1..2..3, Ta-Da!" He shouts and my hand immediately covers my mouth to suppress my laughs.

A sand which.

A goddamn sand which, who on earth would think that that is so special, this man is everything that anyone could wish for.

"You are something else Harry" I laugh and he nods cockily making my slap his arm. He sits himself infront of me on the breakfast bar and we both begin eating.

"Oh and Harry, we'll have to pick Chief up from my dad's too, It's out time to have him back now" he nods then we continue eating.

Me and my Dad chose to share Chief seems as my dad also, had taken a liking towards the cute animal.

Harry takes his last bite then swallows,"you done?"

I nod and place the crust down on the plate, getting up and throwing the left overs in the bin and the plate into the sink.

"We can shower later, come on" we both head to the bedroom and get ready.

And still, just as always, I'm feeling so in love