After Story 💐

Sizzle sizzle

The sound of food being cooked is heard from the kitchen. Hwanwoong was making breakfast, him being the morning person had already cooked the rest of the meal. This was just a little extra treat he wanted to add.

He closes the stove, before plating the food. He puts the pan in the sink and then proceeds in bringing the plate to the dining table. He turns to the living room when he heard Ravn telling a story to a little girl.

"And that's how we got together. I have no idea why you're interested in this Yeojo," Ravn asks, looking at the little girl that's crossing her legs on the floor in front of him. She shakes her head with a smile.

"I just wanted to know how uncle Ravn met his soulmate. It's adorable!" she grins, Ravn patting her head gently with a warm smile.

"Damn, Hwanwoong is such a panic," a male beside Ravn says with a laugh. Ravn nods subtly at the teenager's words, "It's one of his traits."

He then motions the two kids to lean closer, wanting to make sure Hwanwoong wouldn't hear him. "It took him a while to get used to me too. Every day, he would blush and hide whenever I do anything," the two kids laugh silently along with Ravn.

Hwanwoong perks an eyebrow at them, wondering what was so funny. But he feels like it's possibly about him...again.

"Are you talking bad about me?" Hwanwoong furrows his eyebrows with a slight pout, crossing his arms towards them. Ravn shrugs with an innocent smile as he turns to his soulmate.

"Is the food done yet mom?" the teenager asks jokingly as he stands up and walks to the dining table.

"Hey! I'm a man. Why am I the mom??" Hwanwoong asks, eyeing the boy for an answer. The teenager turns around mid-way, looking at Hwanwoong with a poker face.

"Because you're the bottom." He says casually, causing Hwanwoong's eyes to widen. He panicked since Yeojo is still there with them. He reaches over, closing both of the girl's ears.

"JEYOU! DON'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR SISTER YOU--", Hwanwoong sighs.

"Did you learn this from Keonhee??" Hwanwoong asks, Jeyou just shrugging before taking a seat at the dining table. Hwanwoong sighs, shaking his head. He was wondering maybe it was a mistake introducing the kids to his friends, especially Keonhee and Seoho. They're teaching them nonsense.

Hwanwoong turns to his side when hearing a chuckle from Ravn. He perks an eyebrow, the older shaking his head as a response, saying that it's nothing. He stands up from the sofa, offering his hand out to Yeojo.

"Come on, let's eat what mommy Hwannie made", he jokingly says, causing the little girl to giggle. She grabbed Ravn's hand before heading to the table together. Hwanwoong sighs in defeat as he follows the two.

Yeojo and Jeyou. They are Ravn's sister's children. The reason they are here with Hwanwoong and Ravn because his sister asked for a favor in taking care of them while she and her husband was away on a business trip. At first, Hwanwoong was worried that he won't be able to take care of them. But Ravn reassured that he'll be fine. Plus, they're little kids anyway. 'Kids'

Jeyou is a teenager who's in his last year of high school, while Yeojo is about to start elementary school.

During the beginning the two were a bit defensive, not wanting to open up to Hwanwoong and was only comfortable with Ravn. No surprise there since he is their uncle after all.