22 🏵️

The bell for the last period rings throughout the building. Most students can be seen letting out a relieved sigh when hearing it, finally being able to go back to their dorms or anywhere they want. Ravn was packing his things, same goes for Hwanwoong who sat next to him during the whole class. He was about to ask the shorter a question about where he was going to go after this, when Madam Yongsun calls the shorter.

"Hwanwoong, can I talk to you for a moment?", the woman says with a smile. Hwanwoong nods before swinging his bag over his shoulders, walking to the lecturer's desk in front of the class. Ravn wondered if she was going to comment on his art assignment, or maybe it was something else. The older steps out of the class, and leans against a wall outside as he decided to wait up for Hwanwoong. You could say that he was curious about Madam Yongsun's comments regarding the shorter's painting. Of course, he was worried because he is responsible for helping Hwanwoong with it, so, if he gets a bad grade, it would be because of Ravn.

Before going any further, you must be wondering if anything happened between the two boys after Keonhee sends them off together to class, right? Well, unfortunately, nothing really happened. They were just quiet the whole time. Hwanwoong didn't speak as he was still shy and now more embarrassed as he kept reminding himself how he confessed to the older. He won't let that fact go since he is still very surprised by it. To be fair, Ravn is his first crush and the first person he confessed too. It was all very new to him so, he doesn't know how to act.

Meanwhile, Ravn was acting like...well...Ravn. Like his usual self. It was as if, yesterday didn't happen. Maybe Ravn didn't want to acknowledge it? Or maybe it was something else. Don't overthink again Hwanwoong! He probably doesn't want to make it awkward is all.

And soon enough, they arrived in class, sitting beside one another...in silence. Who knows how long this is going to go for.

"Thank you Madam Yongsun! I will keep doing my best," Ravn lifts his head from his phone when he heard the familiar voice coming out of the door. He sees Hwanwoong, smiling as he bows before closing the door. The shorter didn't notice Ravn until he turns to the side, the older staring at him, causing him to jump slightly.

"H-hyung?- You're still here?" He asks, stepping towards the taller.

"I was waiting for you," Ravn simply answers, slipping his phone in his pocket. The older's words caused a light shade of pink to brush over Hwanwoong's cheek.

They began to walk side by side, Hwanwoong looking at the ground as they step away from the art room.

"Did Madam Yongsun say anything about your painting?" The older spoke, causing Hwanwoong to lift his head towards him. Hwanwoong nods, "She said it was very interesting and also checks out what she wanted from me. The whole drawing with emotions thing." Hwanwoong laughs lightly, Ravn nodding at his response.

"What painting did you gave her?" The older looks at Hwanwoong curiously, the boy's face immediately changed to panic as he looks back down slowly, avoiding Ravn's gaze.

"Uh...It-it's a new one I made! Just a random drawing of a flower," Hwanwoong scratches the back of his head as he laughs, though it sounded fake. Ravn could tell he was hiding something but, he felt like he shouldn't ask about it. Thus, he just nods, and move on from that topic, which relieved Hwanwoong as he sighs quietly to himself.

He couldn't tell Ravn that the drawing he submitted was the painting of Ravn. He felt embarrassed to tell the older and he wonders if he did tell him, would Ravn be mad? Madam Yongsun complimented him when she saw the painting, saying that it was amazing, but she also teased a bit. Even asking if something was going on with the two, to which Hwanwoong denied with a red face. Maybe he should have asked for the older's permission first before giving it to Madam Yongsun? Oh my gosh, Hwanwoong you idio-