28 - A Mistake

"A mistake I can't undo."

🏵️

Yawns

Keonhee stretches his arm a bit as he walks down the hallway. Again, lucky for him, his classes ended earlier than expected. Which give him about an hour of freedom before the day ends. He could go home by now, but what's the fun in that?

He can't play with Olaf anyway since she's probably asleep in this hour still, and he doesn't want to disturb the precious bunny. So, he decided to roam around a bit. Passing by students who were packing their things in the locker, and leaving one by one.

As he steps down the hallway, suddenly he remembered a certain place he probably could go to remove his boredom. Feeling like it's better than nothing, Keonhee heads there. The gymnasium.

As he steps closer, he peeks his head in between the doors, finding it odd how there wasn't any sound coming from there. Surprisingly, the place was empty.

"Huh, where is everyone?" Keonhee looks around the empty room.

While his eyes were roaming the inside, he didn't notice the presence coming from behind him. That is until,

"What are you doing here?"

The sudden voice made Keonhee yelped, backing up to the door. He sighs in relief to see it was just Seoho with his playful smile on as always.

"You scared me," Keonhee complains, rolling his eyes. Seoho apologizes with a smile still on.

"You're out early. Isn't there like, an hour left before class ends?", Seoho asks when he realizes that it's currently still class hours. You may ask why Seoho is not in class too, but the basketball players got an exception to skip some days to practice for the competition. Some people may find this an amazing thing. Skipping class with a reason.

But to be honest, it kind of worries Seoho a bit because, the fact that he has to learn by himself is a little difficult. He's lucky to have Ravn in some of his classes, so he always skips those since he can just asks his friend to teach him later.

"My lecturer let us go early. Saying he has some personal issues to deal with." Keonhee explains. Though to be honest, he and his classmates think that their lecturer is just lazy.

Seoho nods, before going into the gym. He turns around to Keonhee, "Well then, come on in."

He invites the younger, before heading to the benches. Keonhee follows shortly after, taking a seat beside where Seoho's belongings are. The older had already head over to the middle of the gym, a basketball in hand.

Keonhee eyes the older as he was practicing. People would usually get bored if they're just there to watch someone doing what Seoho is doing. But not Keonhee though. He couldn't pry his eyes off the male who was running from one side to the gym, to the other. The ball never leaving his side. It was so captivating.