14

Beep beep...

Beep beep...

Beep be-

Noise from the alarm clock stopped when a hand smacked the snooze button. Seoho sits up, yawning as he ruffles his bed hair, eyes barely open. He glances at the time on the clock before falling back onto his bed when realizing it's still waaaaay early for a Saturday. He grabbed his pillow, snuggling his face onto the soft material to go back to sleep. Well, tried to go back to sleep.

He groans when his loud phone ringtone rang on the nightstand. He tries to navigate his hand to grab the phone without removing his head from the comfortable position, pressing the answer button before placing it over his ear.

"...yesssss??", he says lazily and muffled, not even bothered by who the caller could even be.

"Dude. Are you seriously in your bed still?", the voice from the other side says in a disbelief tone. Seoho, recognizing it's Harin's voice, raise his head from the pillow, sitting up instead as he heard the other's question.

"Yeah? Is there a problem for me to just sleep in on the weekends?", Seoho says as he yawns, rubbing his eyes lightly while waiting for Harin's respond.

"It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have basketball practice. Today. Right now. At this exact moment." The red haired's ears perked up at his friend's word. After mentioning it, Seoho does hear noises at the background that resembles shoe squeaking and people talking. He sighs deeply, falling backwards onto the bed as he forgot about the whole practice thing they planned to have this Saturday.

"...crap...I forgot about it. I'll be there in a jiffy."

"Better be fast or coach will nag at you. And you know how long her nagging is.", is what Harin said before hanging up. Seoho drops his phone beside him before bringing himself off the bed, grabbing a nearby towel before heading to the showers.

As he steps out of his room to head to the bathroom, his eyes immediately sees the sleeping male on the couch with a white bunny snuggled up in a ball on his stomach. Both sleeping peacefully. The sight melted Seoho's heart, his legs automatically walked towards the sofa. He steps in front of the sleeping male, before crouching down slowly as to make sure not to wake Keonhee up.

The male sleeping so soundly, with the hoodie over his head. Keonhee looks kinda small with his oversize hoodie. Seoho's eyes unintentionally starts scanning the younger's features, him leaning over slightly without even realizing it.

However, he immediately froze when the younger suddenly stir in his sleep. His head turning to the side slightly towards the older, laying his left cheek onto the pillow, causing his hoodie to move as well as it was no longer covering Keonhee's head fully. Seoho wait for a few seconds before sighing when he sees that the younger was still asleep. He glances at the clock on the wall behind the couch, realizing that he was about to be super late to practice.

However, before he could move, something caught his eye as he glances back at Keonhee.

Is that...?

Seoho asked himself when he sees the tattoo on other's neck. It looks so familiar. Very familiar. The older leans over a bit to take a better look of the flower. And, that's when it clicked in his mind. He glances over at his own right palm, where his soulmate's tattoo is carved on.