3

"Then I'll bring Keonhee. It'll be a double date." He says, Keonhee turning red at the words. He looks at Seoho with a confused but also angry expression.

"Excuse me?! Who's going to be your date???" Seoho shows his eye smile at Keonhee. Obviously he isn't affected by Keonhee's death look.

"Come on it'll be funnn~ I'll pay for your food too" he grins.

Though the sound of free food sounds perfect, no way is he letting Seoho push him around. He shakes his head, trying to release himself from the older's hug, which by the way, he failed miserably.

Leedo looks at Xion who only sighs at the two dumb-asses. A disappointed pout is also visible on his face, probably because their date plan being interrupted by the two bickering male. The blue haired chuckles lightly, pinching the younger's cheek as a way to asks the younger to cheer up.

Meanwhile, Hwanwoong was having a mental panic breakdown outside of the music room infront of Ravn. Ravn perks his eyebrow at the shorter, the younger snapping out of his breakdown moment in his head.

How did it happen? Well, as soon as class ended, everyone started leaving, that including Ravn who he saw going out the door moments after he just packed his things in his bag. He ran out the door, just in time before the older could get far.

"R-ravn! Wait!", the said male turns around when he heard his name being called.

Suddenly, the ability to talk disappears in Hwanwoong when he sees the male looking directly at him. He feels intimidating with the black mask and the glaring eyes. He clears his throat, walking closer to the taller male, though his head hangs low.

"I- uh...since we're partners for the music assignment. I was thinking...um...to set a time where we both can meet? To practice and think about what we want to play I mean." He tries his best to not stutter, though he can feel his hand shaking slightly so he held them together.

He waits for an answer, which felt like forever to him. Then he heard the male said something, but he couldn't really hear it since it was covered by the mask. Hwanwoong, after building up his courage, lifts his head to meet the older's face. He bit his lip.

"Um...did you say something? I couldn't really hear because of your mask." He says, though instantly regrets it when he sees the male raises an eyebrow. He wondered if the way he said it seems kinda of rude. Maybe Ravn misunderstood what he said.

"D-don't get me wrong! I'm not telling you to open your mask. But...could you repeat what you said?" He tries to explain, hoping the taller wouldn't misunderstand him.

At this point, Hwanwoong could see that Ravn has a confuse expression as he tilts his head also. He touches his face, as a realization hits him at that moment. Ravn reached behind his ear, slipping the rubber hook from his ears to remove the mask from his face.

To say he was shock? Not exactly. It was more like he was captivated by the male's feature. Ravn was no joke good looking, it even made Hwanwoong had a panic moment in his mind.

And that's where it lead to the current moment.

"You ok?" Ravn asks when he sees the shorter was covering half of his bottom face slightly as he looks at the floor. Hwanwoong nods, showing a slight smile as a reassurance that nothing was wrong. When in reality his heart was beating so fast it could burst.

"Anyway, I said 'sure' to your idea. But what if one of us had to come a little late suddenly? Or need to cancel it? How would the other know." He says. Hwanwoong went back to normal when heard the older. Agreeing as well. Ravn puts his hand out in front of Hwanwoong, the male eyeing with a puzzle expression.