10

"Going on a date I see?" Hwanwoong says with a teasing tone as he and Keonhee eyes the youngest. Xion rolls his eyes, as he packs his things into his bag, putting it against the couch. Xion looks at himself, pouting when he sees his outfit.

"Hyung, can I borrow a hoodie?", He turns to Hwanwoong. The older nodding, before standing up to go to his room, only to come out minutes later with a pastel green hoodie. He hands the younger the item, him putting it over his white plain t-shirt. He goes to the bathroom, fixing his hair before going back into the living room.

"How do I look~?" He smiles, both hands out to the side as he shows his outfit to the two older in front of him. Both males, that were busy trying to find materials for their project, looks up from their devices and books, and towards the youngest.

"The same?", Keonhee says, getting an annoyed groan from Xion. He crosses his arms over his chest as he puffs his cheeks. He wanted an actual opinion since he was about to go with Leedo for the night. Even though they already went to a couples dates already, but Xion will always dress to impressed. He doesn't want Leedo to see him as someone who doesn't care about these things.

"You look very small with that big hoodie, which...I guess works for you." Hwanwoong comments. Though it wasn't exactly what he wanted, at least he got something. It's better than what Keonhee said. He grabs his phone when it vibrated in his pocket, him checking the caller and smiling immediately when seeing the named on the screen.

"I gotta go guys. See you later!" The two male waves to the youngest as he left the dorm room. Keonhee sighs as he stares at the front door, Hwanwoong noticing.

"What's up with you?", he nudges the older's shoulder. Keonhee turns his head to Hwanwoong, who's eyes are back to the books.

"Don't you sometimes feel jealous towards Dongju and Geonhak?", his suddenly question surprised Hwanwoong as the younger look up at the older with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I mean like, seeing them lovey-dovey and all. Don't you wish that you could experience that with your soulmate as well?" The older glances at Hwanwoong who's beside him. The younger blinks, before looking back at the book in front of him. Though his thoughts were somewhere else. The thoughts of him and his soulmate...him and...Youngjo?

His face changes immediately to a shade of red as his mind starts imagining scenarios. He was so red that smoke practically could fume out of his head if it was a cartoon. Hwanwoong whips his head towards Keonhee when he heard the other snickering.

"What are you imagining huh?" The older smirks as Hwanwoong shakes his head vigorously before burying his face in the books. A smirk still on his mouth, Keonhee leans towards the younger.

"You're imagining you and Ravn being all sweet to each other right? Don't lie to me Hwannie~", he pokes the boy's arm, cooing teasingly. Hwanwoong starts to panic, trying to find a way to lie himself out, but he knows his mouth is too truthful to even speak of a single lie. So, he stands up abruptly, startling Keonhee who was beside him.

"I- I'm going to take a shower!" He walks pass the older and towards his room, closing the door behind him. Keonhee's eyes stayed on the younger as he disappeared into his bedroom. He scratches the back of his head, wondering if what he said was wrong.

The light of phone screen laminates the male's face as he scrolls through his phone. Though it only lasted a moment when he heard someone running his way. He lifts his eyes from his phone., smiling immediately when he sees his lover, his soulmate.