5 🏵️

"You sure you're not developing any feelings for him?", Keonhee asks the younger who's sitting across from him. Hwanwoong's eyes still glued to the food on his plate as he pushes the content from side to side. He didn't want to answer, since he knew it was right. But he doesn't want it to be true. Keonhee sighs, a subtle smile on his lips as he steals a piece of chicken from Hwanwoong's plate.

"It's not a big deal you know. What's wrong with falling in love with your soulmate. Heck, that is what you're supposed to do," he speaks while still chewing on the chicken. Hwanwoong sighs, again not wanting to say anything but at this point, he should at least just speak his thoughts to his friend.

"That's the thing. I don't want to like him just because he's my soulmate, which, by the way is still not confirmed yet." Keonhee shrugs, still not seeing Hwanwoong's point.

"Then if I prove to you that he is your soulmate, will you finally confess that you like him?" He says as he steals another chicken from Hwanwoong's plate. By this point, Hwanwoong pushes his plate towards Keonhee, telling the older to just eat the rest.

"I'm not confessing anything...Even if you prove he is my soulmate, nothing is going to change." He says, causing Keonhee to stop eating. He raises an eyebrow at the younger's comment.

"Are you for real? Hwanwoong, we both know how long you have been wanting to find your soulmate. And that person is literally your classmate and in the same University too-"

"If he is my soulmate." He cuts Keonhee mid–sentence, causing the older to roll his eyes.

"You know what, I'm going to prove to you he is your soulmate", he slams his hands on the table, though not harshly. Eyeing the cafeteria to search for someone.

"W-what?! Why??", Hwanwoong panics. Keonhee places his hand on his shoulder, meeting him eye to eye.

"Because I can't stand watching you running away from the truth and destiny my child." Keonhee pats his shoulder before continuing to eye the cafeteria. Hwanwoong was about to argue again when the older notices the familiar face he was searching for, who is walking out the cafeteria door.

"Gotta go! I'll tell you the results later after school, alright!" He grins at Hwanwoong before leaving the boy to sit alone. "K-KEONHEE??", he calls the other's name, the said male only ignoring it and walks out of the cafeteria. Hwanwoong sighs as his eyes landed on the two plate in front of him.

"We're in the same class after this though...", he mumbles to himself. He was supposed to be going with Keonhee, but now since he was left alone, he has to go by himself then.

~~~

A group of friends were walking along the hallway, laughing at something one of them, who is the red haired male, was saying. Seoho has always been the popular kid. Either because of his looks, or his fun and friendly personality. Pretty much everyone around the campus knows his name. And like Keonhee has mention before, his reputation is either being called the class comedian, or the playboy who steals each girls heart. He is a mega flirt to anyone he finds attractive. And since he hasn't found his soulmate yet, why not play around with people and relationship.

They arrive in front of their class, though before Seoho could even step in, he got pulled back by the arm. He turns, surprise to see it was Keonhee.

"Oh? Didn't expect for you to catch me", he smiles playfully at the younger who only rolls his eyes, pulling the older from his friends. Seoho managed to signal them to go in without him before he got dragged away by Keonhee completely.