19

"You want to do what now??" Keonhee says in disbelief, wiping his chin from the water that had spilled because he choked on it when he heard the words he never expected to come out of Hwanwoong. If only Keonhee could be quieter when saying that because now other students in the room were looking their way...,,

"...confess to him?" Hwanwoong mumbles as he looks at his fingers, fiddling them together. He was confident when saying it the first time, which totally caught Keonhee and Xion off guard. But saying it the second time, when he had a moment to think about it, he immediately becomes embarrassed.

"Wow...just...wow," Xion says as he blinks a few time. Hwanwoong was puzzle by the youngest reaction, him wondering if he shouldn't tell Ravn about his feelings.

"Should I not do it? Is it a bad idea??" He looks at his two friends. If they say it is a dumb idea, then he won't pursue it. Sometimes...well, most of the time Hwanwoong doesn't really trust his own decision when it comes to romance or love. He's just bad at it.

"Nonono that's not it. We're just...surprise? You've never been this confidence before." Keonhee explains, Xion nodding along. Hwanwoong scratches the back of his head slightly, looking away since he couldn't believe himself either.

"I don't know what came over me. I think I'm going crazy", Hwanwoong grips his head with both hands as he looks down. He lifted it back when he felt a hand on his shoulder, Xion smiling to him.

"No, you're just crazy in love is all," Xion says in a teasing way, patting the older's shoulder a few times.

"Oh gosh...", Hwanwoong hides himself in his arms that had been laid on the table. He can feel his cheeks warming up, embarrassed by Xion's comment.

He wonders where he got the sudden confidence from. Maybe because of yesterday? The time he spent with Ravn was something he had never experienced, emotions that he had never felt. The night where they talked about nothing was the catalyst for Hwanwoong's decision. He feels like, he should just do it. Just tell Ravn you like him. I mean, we're soulmates after all. He won't reject me...right?

"On second thought, I don't think I can do it. I might faint first before even trying to tell him...", his voice muffled since he was still hiding from his friends.

"If that actually happens, I'm not even surprised to be honest." Xion laughs lightly since both he and Keonhee can admit they both have seen it happen before. The two friends know this trait of Hwanwoong very well. The trait that causes him to faint when he's too embarrassed, flustered, or panicking too much that it causes his brain to shut down. It's not as serious as it sounds though, since it doesn't happen a lot. But when it happens, he usually wakes up a few minutes after.

"So, when are you going to do it?" Keonhee asks as he leans closer to Hwanwoong, only to back up immediately when the younger raised his head abruptly, looking at his friends.

"I-...I don't know. DON'T ASK ME THAT. OH GOD, WHAT AM I THINKING. You know what, never mind. I'll just be silent my whole life and die single." Hwanwoong quickly says, him losing his mind by what to do. Hwanwoong stops panicking when Keonhee suddenly grabbed both his arms, forcing the boy to look at him in the eyes.

"Dude. Calm. DOWN." he says sternly, shaking the boy's body, which worked. Hwanwoong breathes out, exhaling all the negative thoughts in his mind.