29.5 [Extra]

//A little story on Wooyoung and Jongho. It's not that revealant to the main storyline, but I just wanted to write something of them pfft

Hope you don't mind (^^')//

🏀

After the match has ended, everyone started to pack their things. The mood for sure was bad since they lost after all. But either way, their manager was not dissapointed at all as she knew they did their best and it was all that she wanted.

She decided to treat the team for some dinner to which the boys happily cheered for.
So, they all started leaving to meet up at the restaurant their noona had informed them. Everyone started to leave, either by pairs or just by themselves.

"Where's your captain?" Noona asks once he looks around and doesn't see the red hair anywhere. Harin scoffs, "He has something going on. I suggest we leave him", he jokes, their manager joining along as he knew what he was talking about.

"Let's head back man. I want to get some sleep before filling my stomach with food." Jongho said, swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"You go on first, I want to grab a drink at the vending machine over there." Wooyoung says, pointing to a specific direction. Jongho nodded, telling his friend don't be too long or else he's going to be late.

Wooyoung jogs over to the machine. He puts in a couple coins, which then made the buttons lit up. He scans the options, wondering which one he should choose to quiche his thirst after a long day.

Not that it mattered anyway when a hand suddenly pressed a button for him, causing the chosen drink to drop down.

"What the f-", he was about to curse at the person, until he realize it was the male he just met before.

"You seem to be having a difficult time choosing so, I chose one for you." San answers with a smile, handing the bottle to Wooyoung. He thanked the male without words, and instead with just a little nod.

"Why are you still here? Didn't your team leave already?" Wooyoung asked as he scans around the area, seeing no signs of the other team. He looks back at San when he heard a chuckle.

"Let's just say, something caught my attention as I was about to head back with them." He answers, before putting some coins in the vending machine. Wooyoung perks an eyebrow, "What would that be?"

San takes his drink from the machine, before turning to the younger. He points at Wooyoung using the bottle.

"That's for you to find out, Wooyoung." He says with a chuckle. Wooyoung eyes the other as if he was the weirdest person he has ever met.

"O...k? I'm going to leave now." he starts to walk off, only to be pulled back slighty by the arm.

"Hold on a minute, I've got something to ask", San says, getting a perked eyebrow from Wooyoung. "What?"

"I would like to know your contact info." he straight out says it, which took Wooyoung by surprise with how direct he is. "...what for?"

"Well, if you haven't realize," San walks around Wooyoung, before lightly tapping behind his neck where his flower is, causing Wooyoung to jolt slightly.

"This tattoo of yours...matches the one I have perfectly." He comments. Woyoung was shocked, him moving away from San.

"Are you saying that-", before he could finish his sentence, San lifts his hand, showing the Lilac that was craved on his palm.