18

Today was an emotional roller coaster. From being a nervous wreck, wanting to kill Keonhee for teasing him about the not date with Ravn, wanting to die from all the moments he had with Ravn because of how overwhelming it all was, his heart fluttering at the end of their hangout, to now.

He and Keonhee were both quiet as they listen to the youngest speak. Leedo would comfort Xion when he would stutter or felt scared to tell more to his friends. But in the end, he managed to say everything that happened yesterday at his parents' house. Leedo did chime in when it was about the moment he got mad at the parents, to which the younger appreciates it.

Both Xion's friends, who were seated at the sofa beside his, were shock to say the least. They didn't know what to say, or even what to reply. But Hwanwoong did what he thinks was the only thing he could. He scoots over, pulling Xion into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Xion," The older says, Xion being confused by his words.

"What are you sorry for hyung? It wasn't your fault", he laughs lightly, patting Hwanwoong's back as he hugged the older.

"I should've known about it. We're friends after all...." He pulls away, looking down as he was disappointed at himself for not being there for the youngeest. Xion, on the other hand, had a small smile on.

"Again, it's not your fault. I was the one who hid it all. I didn't want to burden you guys." He looks at both of his friends. Keonhee pouting slightly, "Well you should have. You know we don't mind it. As Hwanwoong said, we're friends after all."

The older's word made Xion felt something. Probably the feeling of how he wasn't actually alone this whole time. He has his two idiot friends, and his annoying kind brother. And of course, his lover who constantly tells how much he's there for him.

"Thanks guys." The youngest stands up, going between the two before pulling them into a group hug, the two olders hugging him back. "You guys are amazing when you're not acting like a bunch of idiots." He jokes, causing Keonhee to pull away as he was triggered by the statement.

"Anddd you ruined the moment." He says, Xion rolling his eyes playfully. He takes a sit beside Leedo. "Anyway, I'm fine now. I feel way better after telling you guys." He smiles. Hwanwoong was glad to see the look on the younger. It seems his old cheeky self is coming back, which is a relief.

"Have you told Dongmyeong about it?" Keonhee asks as he was curious if the other twin knows what's going on. To which, Xion shakes his head. "I'll tell him later." He says.

"I can talk to him if you want?" Leedo offers, to which Xion shakes his head to as well.

"No worries. I can handle it. Plus, you've done so much already hyung. Especially yesterday." Xion smiles warmly at the male beside him, "Thank you, for comforting me last night."

The two lovers exchanges eye contact, Leedo smiling lovingly at his soulmate as he takes Xion's hand into his. The night where he finally let his emotions out and cried into the arms of the older really did help him. Somehow, Xion felt more relaxed than usual.

"You guys banged, didn't you?" The sudden comment from Keonhee made all three heads turn to him. Both Xion and Hwanwoong were turning red. Xion, because, well, yeah. While Hwanwoong because it was such a personal question for Keonhee to ask. Especially to the youngest of their group.

"DUDE!" Hwanwoong slaps his chest, Keonhee being confused since what he said was what he genuinely think happened. Xion looks away, wanting to hide from the embarrassment. Leedo chuckles at the sight of his lover.