12

The day has come. Presentation day of their performance. The students talk among their project partners, and some to just their friends. Some were doing last minute practicing while some didn't really care that much.

Hwanwoong doesn't know why but he felt so nervous. It's just a simple performance that Leedo wanted to see. It's not like he's auditioning for a talent show or something. His taps his feet nervously, rubbing his hands together as he could feel it sweating up. He jumps slightly when he felt someone poking his side, whipping his head to the person.

"Wow, you ok there Hwan?" Seoho asks. Hwanwoong places his hand over his chest, calming down his heart rate. He nods, telling the older that he's just nervous. Seoho laughs, patting the boy's back with a grin.

"Chill out! Just have fun with it~ You know Geonhak won't give us bad marks. He's too nice to do so. Especially to his boyfriend's friend." Seoho whispers the last part, making sure that Leedo nor Xion was around them. That caused Hwanwoong to giggle slightly, though it didn't get the scared feeling his having out of his mind.

"Oh, have you seen Keonhee? I need to ask him something." The older says when he realized that the said male wasn't anywhere around them.

"He said he had something to do for a little while. He'll arrive soon enough...I think" Hwanwoong mumbles the last part as he looks away. Though he wishes he could tell more about this something Keonhee is doing, he couldn't. Not because he can't, but he doesn't know the detail. Keonhee doesn't even tell him. The older literally bounced off first without waiting for Hwanwoong. Xion was already with Leedo ever since the beginning of class.

And, speak of the devil, Hwanwoong sees Xion walking their way, sitting at the other empty seat beside of him.

"You're back early?" Seoho asks in a teasing tone as he looks at the younger since Xion would usually take a long time when talking to Leedo.

Of course, they make it seem like just a student-teacher relationship and nothing more since the headmaster did tell them to not show it at University or in front of students about their relationship.

"Well, class is about to start anyway", Xion changes his attention to the nervous boy tha sits between him and Seoho. He nudges Hwanwoong's arm with his elbow, catching the male's attention.

"You ready hyung?", he asks curiously. Hwanwoong shows a sheepish smile, as he nods. He didn't want to worry his friends. He needs to man up and be confident about performing today. Though, no matter how many time he tried to convince himself that he won't mess up, the thoughts and anxiety are still there.

"I- I'm going to the bathroom", the boy immediately stands up abruptly, startling his two friends.

"Eh? But the performance is about to st-", Xion didn't manage to complete his sentence since Hwanwooong was already out the door. He turns to Seoho, who only shrugs in respond.

"I need to calm down." Hwanwoong says as he leans over the sink, head hangs low. He lifts his eyes, looking at the reflection in front of him. The way his eyes screams fear and skin being paler than usual. He sighs, opening the tap before splashing some water onto his face. Looking at himself one more time in the mirror, he nods at the reflection with a confident face before stepping out of the bathroom.

Though that confidence didn't last long. As soon as he was in front of the backdoor of the music room, the fear and nervousness came back. He wanted to run. He can't do it. Even though it's just a simple performance, to him, it's a big deal.