27💮 - Understanding

"For both of us, this moment surely feels like a miracle"

💮

"And that's all for today. Class dismissed", the blue-haired male announces to his students. They were cheering happily since Leedo decided to end their class a bit earlier than usual. Why? They don't really care for the reason, as long as they get to go home early.

The class starts to empty out as students began to leave, friends waving goodbye to each other as the day ends. Hwanwoong, Keonhee, and Xion step out of the classroom as well, alongside the others. Though stopping when they are beside the door.

"See you later Xion. Have fun on your double date," Hwanwoong smiles at the youngest, Keonhee grinning teasingly. Xion shyly smiles back with a light blush over his cheeks. The two older had known about Dongmyeong's double date since Xion told them this morning with excitement. But now, after hearing the two teasing him about it, makes him embarrassed and he regrets it.

Dongmyeong had decided to do the outing today since his manager had stated beforehand that they would probably be leaving Korea a little early than expected. Xion was confused since Dongmyeong said he would be here the whole week. The fact that the manager suddenly had a change in plans was a little odd and unfair. So, to be safe, Dongmyeong suggested on the first day of the week, Monday.

Luckily, Leedo agreed to it, though informing that they can only do it after classes, to which Dongmyeong had no problem with. That's why Leedo ended his class a little early, so that he and Xion can go back home and change their outfit before going on this double date. Though to be honest, Leedo doesn't mind wearing what he had already on anyways, but Xion disagrees, as he said they need to be dressed up. And Xion didn't like the outfit he was wearing to class today. Leedo, of course, didn't argue.

"You can leave already hyung!" He pushes them from their backs, wanting them to leave already. Though they wouldn't budge at all. After a few moments of trying his best, Xion gave up in the end and just huff angrily at his friends.

"You guys are still here?", Leedo asks after locking the music room, walking to his soulmate's side. He wondered what happened as he noticed the flustered pout look on Xion. Though, he could guess it was probably Keonhee's doing.

"We want to send our friend, who instead of doing our project together tonight, is going on a date," Keonhee teases as he leans his hand over Hwanwoong's shoulder, eyeing the two couples in front of him. Though he was mostly smirking at Xion.

"I told you already that I'll make it up by doing the extra parts hyung!", Xion clenches his hands at his side, puffing out his cheeks. Hwanwoong chuckles lightly, nudging Keonhee to tell him to give Xion a break with the teasing.

"Well, have fun you two. See you tomorrow at class Xion," Hwanwoong says, ruffling the younger's hair lightly before waving goodbye to the lovers as he heads down the hallway. Keonhee was still eyeing the two with a teasing gaze, stepping away very slowly. Though in the end he finally got dragged by the arm by Hwanwoong.

Xion blushes, yet again, because his seniors' teasing. He looks down at his side when he felt a touch on his hand. By the time he turns, Leedo had already intertwined their hands. Xion lifts his gaze to the older.