25 🌸

Tap tap tap

The sound of a fingernail hitting the wooden table could be heard throughout the silent room. It's Saturday, and instead of chilling or doing random things, Ravn is trying to think of the topic for the art assignment. Madam Yongsun didn't give them a theme so, her students can do whatever they want. The assignment is pretty simple really. They just need to do research or a certain artist, painter, and then create a painting by using that artist's style. Technically, Madam wants them to paint like the artist they are researching about. Simple enough.

Ravn was trying to brainstorm some ideas, sketching out on his sketchbook. He turns around when he heard his door open, revealing Seoho with a basketball jersey on.

"Yo, I'm going to practice. Do you want me to bring back anything? I can stop by a store on the home later," the red-haired asks. Ravn glances at the clock hanging on the wall. Seeing that it was early in the morning still, he shakes his head to Seoho's offer.

"No, I'm good. Good luck on your training though," Ravn simply answers, Seoho nodding, giving Ravn a peace sign before closing the door after him, leaving Ravn to himself again in his bedroom. He goes back to brainstorming suggestions, but so far, none of it is what he wanted. Hmm. Maybe I should ask Hwanwoong for ideas too?

A few minutes went by as he was still sketching some random sceneries and things. He didn't even notice time went by since he was so focused on trying to think of a plan for their assignment. But then, something snaps him out of his creative zone. Or more like, a sound.

Since the room was silent, he heard something breaking somewhere. It took him a moment to register where it's coming from and what it is. It seems like it came from Hwanwoong's place though, and that sound. Glass?

Concern, Ravn went out of his room, wanting to check out what happened. He left his apartment and knock on his neighbor's house. No answer. He tries again, waiting a little for a response. Then, the door finally opens, and Ravn was shocked to see Hwanwoong in his current state.

"Youngjo hyung...?" He says, voices raspy and eyes slightly hooded. Ravn was concerned when he sees Hwanwoong, skin is paler than usual...

Is he sick?

🌸

"Oh god. Are you sure you'll be fine alone? Maybe I should call Dongju to accompany you?" Keonhee says to the sick boy who's still in his bed, sneezing from time to time. Hwanwoong shakes his head to his suggestion.

"I'm fine hyung. It's just a simple flu. I'm sure after a little nap, it'll go away. Plus, I don't want to infect Dongju," Hwanwoong explains with a pout, Keonhee could only sigh in defeat.

He thought the hell of an event from yesterday was bad, but never did he expect this sudden outcome. The fact that he got sick is the worst. Maybe it was due to how worn out he was yesterday, and also because he was in the pool for long. Those kids really are something.

"Ok then. I'll bring back some soup or porridge later when I come back. You better be alive by then!" Keonhee places both his hands on his hips as he furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes mommmm." Hwanwoong jokes, laughing at Keonhee's action. The older then left his room, though telling Hwanwoong to take some medicine before leaving. He's going to be all alone in the house for the day since Keonhee was going to meet up with his little sisters. Hwanwoong decides to take a rest and sleep in his flu, hoping it will make the illness go away, or at least not develop to anything more.