Valentine! SP

Surprise!! PFT

A very short special chapter because this scene suddenly pop into my mind and i just HAD to write it though after reading it, i find it pretty bad pffft

I will delete this probably after the month ends or so, cause the story is supposed to end technically, but I just wanted to upload it because it haunts me PFT

//maybe I'll reupload it at my one-shots book instead lolol//

This chapter takes place after the 'Semester Break' chapter!

~~

There are 3 types of people he has seen so far in his life. The show-off one, the 'in secret one', or the unintentional one. These are what he saw between his friends most of the time, or is what he observes.

What is Ravn referring to though?

Well, types of people showing their feelings. And the people he's talking about are obviously Hwanwoong, Keonhee, and Xion.

But, why is he suddenly thinking about this? Maybe it was because, at this exact moment, Seoho (not surprisingly) asks Ravn and Leedo about it.

Seoho took the chance when Ravn and Leedo went to the kitchen to talk to them about this...interesting topic he discovered. Meanwhile, their soulmates were on the sofa at the other side of the room, playing a card game.

"Dongju is for sure the confident one right??", he turns to Leedo as he asks. Leedo perks an eyebrow at the older, before glancing over to Xion, who was pouting when Keonhee places a card, that causes him to get more cards in hand, on the pile.

"I wouldn't call him a confident. More of a softie-clinging type? But he does show his feelings pretty openly to me...sometimes," Leedo looks back at Seoho as he talks about his soulmate, Seoho nodding along.

"And Hwanwoong, he's a hundred percent a panic, right Jo?" He nudges Ravn's arm with a sly smirk, the older sighs a bit. And instead of answering his friend's question, he decided to ask him back.

"Isn't it the same with Keonhee?" Ravn leans his back against the fridge slightly. Seoho hums a bit while crossing his arms.

"I wouldn't call him the panic type. More of a teasing type. He keeps pushing and pulling me because he knows I like a challenge," Seoho explains to the other two. Leedo wonders why they're having a conversation about their soulmate when they're literally at the other side of the room. It feels like they're bad mouthing them, when not really.

"Why are we talking about this?" Leedo voices out.

"I'm just interested is all. I mean, it's pretty obvious that all three of our relationship are quite different from one another," Seoho starts off by pointing at Leedo,

"You and your very attach soulmate", he then points to Ravn,

"You and your panic soulmate," and lastly he points to himself,

"Me and my 'playing hard to get' soulmate."

Hearing all of this, Ravn wonders if they are really that different. For example, when he does anything to Hwanwoong; like compliments him, hold his hand (sometimes), hug him (very rarely), the boy would turn red. Isn't that a normal reaction when their significant other is doing that to them?