20🌸

He hears the voice of the manager shouting from inside the gym, her scolding the players. Keonhee silently laughs since it sounds like a mom getting mad at her children for doing something bad. He continues to walk out the door, eyes scanning the document in hand. He was so focused on the paper that he didn't notice the man in front of him who's dashing his way into the gym.

And as expected, they bumped into each other, but harsher since the other was running. Keonhee backs up, but manage to balance himself from falling. He sighs when he was safe, turning to the male who just hit him, about to complain. Though the idea immediately disappeared in his mind.

"Sorry! I-" The other spoke, about to apologize, but then stopped mid-way when he realizes who he bumped into.

"OH- Keonnie ah!", A smile on his face when he sees the younger, though Keonhee had a complete opposite expression.

"Wait, why are you here? Could it be? Were you looking for me~?" The older jokes as he leans towards Keonhee. The male not reacting what so ever, only giving Seoho an eye roll.

"In your dreams," Keonhee replies. He proceeds to keep the paper in his backpack, about to leave the gym when he realizes that Seoho was still in front of him.

"Shouldn't you be going in there?" He perks an eyebrow, confused as to why Seoho hasn't move from his spot. Seoho crosses his arms, shrugging.

"I would but like, I'm already late anyway, might as well just commit to it. Besides," Seoho takes a step closer to Keonhee, a smile on his face as he leans a bit towards the male, "you're here and I wanna spend time with you." He says honestly, which completely caught Keonhee off guard as a very light shade of pink laid on his cheek. Keonhee looks away, coughing slightly as to avoid the other's gaze.

A short silence fell between them before Keonhee decides to ask the other a question he didn't want to bring up...but in the end...fuck it.

"Why were you late anyway? Isn't this competition important?" Keonhee's question caught Seoho's attention. He sees the younger was still looking away, which made him curious, nonetheless he decides to answer the question.

"Well, I was originally on the way to practice when someone reached out to me. And then I got distracted and lost track of time," he laughs to himself as he remembered the memory of him panicking when he realizes the time and how late he was to practice.

The answer from the older somehow made Keonhee felt something. Something he has felt for a long time whenever he sees Seoho flirting with people. He should be used to this pain by now. He experienced it a lot so, why does it feel different this time?

"Wow, Choonhee must be something huh?" He says unconsciously, not even realizing he said it with a cold tone until seconds later, his eyes widen slightly. He glances at Seoho, wondering if the older notice the tone he used. To his surprise, Seoho had a smile on.

"Oh? Do you know her?" He asks with curious eyes. Keonhee was puzzled by his reaction but decides to just let it slide.

"No. I overheard Harin saying you were hanging out with her." He explains arms crossed over his chest. Seoho nodded at his answer, "Ah I see."

Keonhee thought that would be the end of it. He wanted to end the conversation. Wanting to just get out of there and head to who knows where since he's free period is still not over yet. But then, the words that came out of Seoho took him by surprise.

"Then, you should get to know her!" The older says with excitement, which didn't make any sense to Keonhee. Why is he excited?

"What? Why?", he furrows his eyebrows, not understanding what Seoho is implying. The older laughs lightly, patting the younger's shoulder with a confident look.